Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sigh, customer service....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes finally, hope i get my 4% rebate back from Tesla. Please update us if you get yours automatically. I have a calendar reminder for 2 months from now...

When did you get your PTO because for me i didn't get any refund yet after my PTO, they said it can take 1-2 billing cycles. So i think you better of running on self-power and use as little as possible fro the grid in order to see any savings. don't send them power because they will not credit you for it.

When did you get your PTO because for me i didn't get any refund yet after my PTO, they said it can take 1-2 billing cycles. So i think you better of running on self-power and use as little as possible fro the grid in order to see any savings. don't send them power because they will not credit you for it.

I got mine maybe 2 weeks after yours. When they switch the billing, I believe it will happen as of that date rather than retro apply any adjustments. I average about .7-1kwh during normal times. I simply cant use my excess unless I charge my cars. I will start doing that once I get moved. For right now, I am just selling it back. My bill went from $180 to $40 last month, but it might have to do with us driving less too.