Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Model X deliveries in New England

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not yet!

I am a New England 8xx Sig X res holder, and have a 5xx VIN, but absolutely no news. I am lucky to hear from my DS monthly - and only after repeated emails and voicemails. My DS recently confirmed in late December he "hasn't heard anything at all " and is "busy with Model S deliveries" so who knows. The communication vacuum is frustrating, but at this point I am hoping for end of January best case.... The reality is it's a broken process and at best a beta in terms of delivery.

Has anyone confirmed the delivery of a Signature Model X in New England?

"My" New England DS has been great, frankly keeping me informed that he does not have any concrete info to share. I'm confident he'll keep me posted with whatever details come his way. I know he's on the lookout for winter wheel options from TM since that's important to me for getting my new bundle of joy home safely. The mother ship, on the other hand, could be a lot more informative about how my car is doing.

I am a New England 8xx Sig X res holder, and have a 5xx VIN, but absolutely no news. I am lucky to hear from my DS monthly - and only after repeated emails and voicemails. My DS recently confirmed in late December he "hasn't heard anything at all " and is "busy with Model S deliveries" so who knows. The communication vacuum is frustrating, but at this point I am hoping for end of January best case.... The reality is it's a broken process and at best a beta in terms of delivery.

I am also res#87x and VIN52x, the car went into production on Monday. Im still inclined to think that cars are manufactured by their res# sequence, not VIN. Based on that, you should be in assembly right now.

Bumping this thread because I just got invited to configure yesterday, and wondering if there are any new or very soon-to-be X owners in New England here on the forum. I've heard that Dedham delivered two at year end, and has another 4 or 5 in prep.

I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to have the chance to look at your cars, as has happened in California and elsewhere. Thanks in advance!

Have not heard anything since 12/18..... If there are 4-5 in prep, I either haven't been told, or they are for lower than 8xx res holders...
I’m at the same place in the road, we should have a dialog sometime.
With ~500 made and ~280 run rate at the end of December the factory should be getting done with the last of the Sigs this week and next. Add a couple-three weeks for shipping and prep puts some final Sig deliveries into February. If anybody is close enough to spy Titanium #811 I’d appreciate a heads up.
Today Darryl on the tm forums wrote that his Production VIN 2xx has entered production; I hope that means all Sigs have at least been started and my February estimate is too conservative.

Bump
Anyone?

You still haven't gotten yours?

I spoke to Christian on the Dedham delivery team this morning, and he said that my Production P90D is in production for the next 10 days or so, then a week shipping and a week prep at Dedham so delivery should be near month end. He mentioned what I've heard on TMC, that there was a direct letter from Elon stating that no cars that weren't perfect were to be delivered to customers, and to ensure that they were mandating a week at the delivery center to allow time for detailed inspection and fixes as needed. It sounds like they've delivered no more than 20 cars so far.