Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Wall Charger for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My kids are too large for the car, and I have no need of a signature wall charger.

First person to PM me that they want my referral award, it's yours for 520 USD. I will order either item for you and send you the resulting order code after receiving the funds.

Thanks

So bairesman and I have tried to conclude the sale, but instead of providing me with a code, after I follow the link from my referral mail Tesla asks me for an address and then says:

"Thank you for submitting your award preferences and participating in the Referral Program.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]."

Can someone who's done this before educate me on what happens next? It feels a little awkward to have the money but not be immediately able to provide a code or a shipping tracking number...

So bairesman and I have tried to conclude the sale, but instead of providing me with a code, after I follow the link from my referral mail Tesla asks me for an address and then says:

"Thank you for submitting your award preferences and participating in the Referral Program.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]."

Can someone who's done this before educate me on what happens next? It feels a little awkward to have the money but not be immediately able to provide a code or a shipping tracking number...
I'm in the same boat. I paid for a referral from a forum member and am waiting for it to eventually ship. At this point its just a trust issue as I don't believe any of the signature wall connectors have shipped yet.

I have two inbound and have no clue or emails when I will receive them ....

Tesla responded to me and said they'd "start shipping at the end of April". I'd translate that as End of April = early may, and we should count ourselves lucky to receive wall connectors for June. I also confirmed that there is only one cable length - the long cable - for the signature HPWC.

@mets1987 I only had one and have sold it, so I can't help you if you're asking for another one, but you could post a wanted thread and I'm sure someone will follow up with you.