Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silly question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are a set of 10 Tesla chargers in the Metro Hall underground parking (NOT Roy Thompson Hall, next door). If that's near where you need to be, it will be "free" with parking, and quick. We've used it lots of times.

There are tons of charging spots that are free with parking in downtown Toronto. I am pretty sure that you will find chargers at First Canadian Place, Brookfield Place, Richmond Adelaide Centre, One York, TD Centre, and more. Generally the parking fee is about $32/day at these spots.

Pre-Covid some of these charging spots would fill up but I doubt that is the case these days.

The other advantager of these spots is that they are primo spots, often near the entrance and elevators.

These are pretty much all L2 and aren't super fast but that can have an advantage as you won't feel guilty taking up a spot after you are done charging. When I was driving to one of these spots I wouldn't bother charging at home to avail myself of the "free" juice and to lengthen my charge time.