TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Silver Model S needed for Film Shoot in Bay Area - Tuesday, Jan 28

Discussion in 'California' started by RippleEffects, Jan 25, 2014.

1. RippleEffects

RippleEffects New Member

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Environmental documentary film is in need of a Silver Model S with dark 21 inch wheels (and preferably dark interior) for a film shoot on Tuesday, Jan 28. We would need the car from around 1 or 2pm to 7pm, and the owner would be welcome to come on set and watch the filming process.
    The car will be driven by a professional race car driver, will be fully insured by production insurance and will be driven on the Tesla test track in Fremont. The car will serve as a double for the primary Model S camera car.
    Please send me an email at Patti at OPSociety.org if you are interested and want more details.
    Thanks![/FONT]

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

I'm moving the thread to the local section, but if the driving is on the Tesla track why don't you just ask Tesla for a car?

3. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

#3 leilanimunter, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
    Hi Nigel, we have a car from Tesla for our primary car but Tesla only has one company owned S with that color combination in the Bay Area. We need a second car to serve as the double.

4. suresv

suresv Member

Emailed the OP. My MS is everything you folks are looking for except for the dark interior. If you are still looking for one let me know.

5. leilanimunter

leilanimunter Member

Excellent! Probably see you on Tuesday then! :)