Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Since last update, 40.50.1 Car has taken a liking to driving into the Hedge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since the update, I have noticed now on numerous times that the car decides it wants to swerve into the hedge for what I think is no reason at all, I actually have to counter steer it which is annoying and worrying especially in the wet, coming off roundabouts at a faster pace than I should be :) this morning it did it and I am sure it was the sun shining into a camera that decided it did not like what it saw, there was no other car near me.

It just seems to have got way over sensitive to cars as well that in my view are not a danger.

Since the update, I have noticed now on numerous times that the car decides it wants to swerve into the hedge for what I think is no reason at all, I actually have to counter steer it which is annoying and worrying especially in the wet, coming off roundabouts at a faster pace than I should be :) this morning it did it and I am sure it was the sun shining into a camera that decided it did not like what it saw, there was no other car near me.

It just seems to have got way over sensitive to cars as well that in my view are not a danger.

Perhaps your car needs more fiber in its diet?:p