Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sirius XM Disappeared after recent update... Found a way to bring it back!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently updated to 2022.16.1.2 and my Sirius XM disappeared including the app icon. However I did find a way to bring it back and this will probably work on others who have lost theirs on different updates..

Under audio setting where the equalizer is, there is an option for Sources.. toggle off and on the Sirius XM source.. After that it should re-appear under the regular Audio sources which you can select from the music menus. The icon will also re-appear in the apps menu.. Mine came back instantly after doing this..

Cheers!

The Sirius option is not there in the equalizer section. After updating to 11.0 Tidal is the new option and Sirius disappeared. It happened once before with another update on our 2nd Tesla and the service center had to push an update to restore it. I'm sure they will want to charge to get Sirius back even though Tesla created the problem.

The Sirius option is not there in the equalizer section. After updating to 11.0 Tidal is the new option and Sirius disappeared. It happened once before with another update on our 2nd Tesla and the service center had to push an update to restore it. I'm sure they will want to charge to get Sirius back even though Tesla created the problem.
There is a software bug. Sometimes rebooting fixes it, and sometimes the fix is temporary. It has been this way since before 11.0 -- at least a year now, as I recall.