Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SiriusXM and Metropolitan Opera

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed that there is no working Met Opera station? Currently the Opera is station is 355 but the radio in the new Tesla S still says 75 which is the old location. Neither site currently works.

It is there, but just like everything Tesla SiriusXM, it is hard to find and mislabeled. It is one channel up from Red White and Blue. It does not display the channel number, but 355 seems correct. The channel Icon is wrong and shows some other channel, but the detail text that shows the channel and the current music selection is correct. Once you find it, you can press the star and make it a favorite, but it will likely continue to display the wrong icon. Anyway, since Tesla took away directly entering a channel number in late 2020, go to an upper channel, like NFL sports up in the 250 range. Then press the right arrow on the station detail until you get up into the 300+ range. Some, but not all of the channels show the channel number in the detail. You will see the correct information in the detail that lets you know you have reached the Met Opera channel. Then press the Favorite star to store it (hopefully). Silly, silly Tesla!

Thanks, both SiriusXM and Tesla have not been able to solve this problem. Just curious if any one else has not been able to get station 355 (Met Opera ) in their new 2021 model S?
I am able to get Met Opera on my new 2021 Model S. The stations channel art of course is wrong. Says, Red, White, Booze. I could only get to it by hitting the forward arrow through each channel. The channel does not even say 355, it still say 350, but definitely playing Met Opera.

So, annoying that Tesla, can‘t get the stations channel art and numbers correctly identified. Even a cheap car can get SiriusXM - correctly.