Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Skyline Case-Friendly Phone Dock Kits

What color should Skyline go with?

• Silver anodized

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matte black anodized

Votes: 37 100.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

skyline

Former Vendor
May 7, 2017
Chicago
Hi TMC community,

As many of you know already, we're Skyline and we try to make cool stuff for you guys - the TMC Tesla enthusiast community. Our products include Case Friendly Docks and Universal Phone Guides. Unlike the limited Tesla quick connection dock, the Skyline charging dock and guides allows you to charge any phone size with or without a phone case!

We're in the process of transitioning our products from plastic to precision CNC machined parts. Our docks and universal guides will now be crafted from aircraft grade aluminum, bead blasted and anodized to a stunning finish that will look absolutely awesome in your car! We have our initial samples, and would love to hear your feedback on what color would look best in your Tesla.

Oh and not to mention, we'll even raffle off 2 free sets! All you have to do is vote in the poll and tag us on social media!

Skyline
Choice 1: Silver anodized
Choice 2: Matte black anodized

TSM_3.JPG

TSM_1.jpg

Depends on what’s in ur car now and what phone u use ..at minimum the guides are essential
Thanks. I have an iPhone X with an Apple Leather Case and Model S 2015 85D. I am getting this console below, which is a knock off from the OEM original center console. From my understanding some cases have trouble with the factory Tesla dock connector. My leather case probably won't be an issue since it has an open bottom, but my wife's Otterbox will definitely have issues.

$534.11 Car Center Console Insert for Tesla Model S at FastTech - Great Gadgets, Great Prices

Thanks. I have an iPhone X with an Apple Leather Case and Model S 2015 85D. I am getting this console below, which is a knock off from the OEM original center console. From my understanding some cases have trouble with the factory Tesla dock connector. My leather case probably won't be an issue since it has an open bottom, but my wife's Otterbox will definitely have issues.

$534.11 Car Center Console Insert for Tesla Model S at FastTech - Great Gadgets, Great Prices

Wow nice find ...the Tesla dock came with the Ps as standard if that doesn’t come with the dock the skyline one is good as will fit the case u have plus bigger ones

Wow nice find ...the Tesla dock came with the Ps as standard if that doesn’t come with the dock the skyline one is good as will fit the case u have plus bigger ones

It seems the original Skyline dock that is available for sale on their site still required you to buy the Tesla Dock for the connector cable. I am wondering with these new docks if that is still the case?

It seems the original Skyline dock that is available for sale on their site still required you to buy the Tesla Dock for the connector cable. I am wondering with these new docks if that is still the case?

With the new docks it will still be the case. You must either purchase a Model 3 cable directly from Tesla at $15 or if you've already purchased the full dock kit for Tesla S/X at $30 you can reuse that cable as well... Let us know if you have more questions!

With the new docks it will still be the case. You must either purchase a Model 3 cable directly from Tesla at $15 or if you've already purchased the full dock kit for Tesla S/X at $30 you can reuse that cable as well... Let us know if you have more questions!
I have the first generation drop in console like below. According to Tesla, their connector isn't compatible with it. Is this true? So for this console, I cannot get a smartphone connector?

7880300-5.jpg