Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Slight hiccup, not sure what to do.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, my delivery date was moved up from Tuesday of next week to Saturday which is great, except US Bank hasn't sent out my lean release paperwork yet (they said it takes up to 10 business days) anyone have any ideas? Tesla said they can hold it UNTIL the 30th.

Have you tried to talk to your local SA?
If you have the title and are only waiting on a lien release I’m sure they can work with you on holding the trade until it’s there.
If you go ahead and sign the title over and get most of the paperwork rolling, I would think they’d be willing to work with you.

Worse case, you can try to pressure US Bank to overnight you the paperwork for release. I know they’ve already given a time frame of 10 days, but a little pressure and forced problem solving never hurt to try.

Have you tried to talk to your local SA?
If you have the title and are only waiting on a lien release I’m sure they can work with you on holding the trade until it’s there.
If you go ahead and sign the title over and get most of the paperwork rolling, I would think they’d be willing to work with you.

Worse case, you can try to pressure US Bank to overnight you the paperwork for release. I know they’ve already given a time frame of 10 days, but a little pressure and forced problem solving never hurt to try.
Yeah since my title shows a lien Minnesota wants a title Clear of a lean proof that its paid off. I was told I could just normally pay the total amount left vs wiring the money. I have a loan payoff summary from US Bank that Im going to see what the DMV can do.