Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Smart summon suddenly slower

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've noticed recently that my smart summon has slowed WAY down. It used to be almost too fast for me to feel comfortable, and now the opposite: it proceeds at a truly agonizing crawl. Now it takes so long to get anywhere that I usually end up disengaging or running over and rescuing it, because other cars have shown up and gotten it into a bind.

Anyone else seeing this? HW3 Feb 2020 Model 3 LRAWD

I've noticed recently that my smart summon has slowed WAY down. It used to be almost too fast for me to feel comfortable, and now the opposite: it proceeds at a truly agonizing crawl. Now it takes so long to get anywhere that I usually end up disengaging or running over and rescuing it, because other cars have shown up and gotten it into a bind.

YES...I have definitely noticed this and it is annoying as hell, especially when ur trying to show it to a group of friends...lol

• Love
Reactions: Microterf

WHAT!!!! it was already so horribly slow that any reasonably healthy person could walk to their car 10X faster!!!! Other than a "parlor trick" it has never served one purpose to me or my wife in either of our cars