Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SMS - Payment is now due

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post :)

Ordered a M3LR last week on PCP - Today we have recieved a SMS that Payment is now due.... is this normal as we do not have a delivery date and estimated delivery was November when we ordered.

Thanks in advance

I ordered earlier in June expecting the get the car yesterday.

Ended up being offered one for end of June (that's the end of their quarter)

I expect if they can they'll want to deliver this month for their sales targets. But I might be wrong :)

another text just now

esla Update - Vehicle arrival dates are still being calculated. We will be in contact when your vehicle is ready to be scheduled for delivery and payment is due. Not ready for your {Model} or need help? Call us on xxxxxxxxx, option 4. Your order reference is {ReferenceNumber}. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP

I got the same two text too. I've ordered my M3 SR+ with Tow Hitch last week and still waiting for the Trade-in valuation to come back. I won't make sense for me to pay the deposit now and then get the trade-in money later on.
It appears to be an admin error considering the second text's message which include variable names..

another one!

Tesla Update - Please ignore previous SMS messages. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. We remain available to support you with any queries via 01628 450 660. To unsubscribe from SMS, reply STOP.