Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not defending anyone, but I would not think he/her/it ( ;) ) is a troll.
View attachment 998653

Please see my reply to said, "accuser" above. They also know I own two Teslas, and a Rivian. Three Teslas owned in total. No issues other than those I've explained to the "accuser" many times, yet they continue to ignore the facts while they continue their campaign to attack members, rather than the issues. Seems like a repeated forum rules violator.

There you go again, labeling members to suit your agenda (whatever the F it is).

FACTS are, I've been here since 2019 and most posts were very positive. I've already told you and others my negative posts are on said issues, like FSD beta, Auto wipers that do not work, a 2.5 year old Vibration in the Plaid that most have, and Tesla hasn't fixed, and of course, my canceling of my day zero CT reservation; because Elon is a Charlatan.

Also, do take a look, not only at my "post count," but also my nearly "20,000 positive reaction" count. Get a life yourself.
I don’t really have an agenda. Your lame posts are just tiring. I would block you but every once in a while you post something worth reading. 20,000 positives with 18,000 posts is impressive, but not in a good way. Ok we know you’re pissed. No reason to repeat yourself over and over, unless you are just trying to be annoying. What do you call it if it’s not trolling?

@NegativeNancy ... I mean @TessP100D ... Could you please tell us where you got your crystal ball? I'd love to get one. Your affinity to see the future with such accuracy is amazing.
@lowtek Common sense? Let's say a truck gets hit and damages a casting. What would a repair include? Most likely, "replacement," and not repair, no? With a unibody or frame vehicle, many damaged frames are realigned on a frame alignment jig.... or, if in the front., the damaged frame strut extension is replaced. Can you do that with a casting? As for skins and panels, panels are easily removed with clips, screws and bolts. How to you remove and replace a skin that was glued on with "structural adhesive"?

Serious questions.... What happens on the Model Y (with those castings)?

Edit: A quick search found a Teslatari article, but there were many others I didn't bother to open. Prospective buyer's can do their own research.

"These include a Giga Texas-made 2022 Model Y Long Range, which was listed by IAA with front collision damage in early January. The vehicle had a retail price of $61,388 and an estimated repair cost of $50,388. Another Model Y, which was listed with side collision damage, had a retail price of $72,667 and an estimated repair cost of $43,814."

"To each..."

Last edited:
Common sense? Let's say a truck gets hit and damages a casting. What would a repair include? Most likely, "replacement," and not repair, no? With a unibody or frame vehicle, many damaged frames are realigned on a frame alignment jig.... or, if in the front., the damaged frame strut extension is replaced. Can you do that with a casting? As for skins and panels, panels are easily removed with clips, screws and bolts. How to you remove and replace a skin that was glued on with "structural adhesive"?

Quick search found a Teslatari article, but there were many others I didn't bother to open. Buyer's can do their own research.

"These include a Giga Texas-made 2022 Model Y Long Range, which was listed by IAA with front collision damage in early January. The vehicle had a retail price of $61,388 and an estimated repair cost of $50,388. Another Model Y, which was listed with side collision damage, had a retail price of $72,667 and an estimated repair cost of $43,814."

Congratulations! You're an official a member of the Debbie Downer crew. Meetings are on Friday eventings at 8:00p, you guys choose which of your parent's basement to meet in so at least one of you won't have to leave home. Dont' forget to sit in a circle to jerk ... I mean discuss how you're going to troll the forums the following week, influencing none, affecting no buying decisions whatsoever.

Love how your "common sense" just amounts to nothing more than some kind of feeling and cherry picking edge cases.

Did you not see the video with the parts Tesla has available to repair castings? Specifically, CyberTruck castings? Guess not.

Congratulations! You're an official a member of the Debbie Downer crew. Meetings are on Friday eventings at 8:00p, you guys choose which of your parent's basement to meet in so at least one of you won't have to leave home. Dont' forget to sit in a circle to jerk ... I mean discuss how you're going to troll the forums the following week, influencing none, affecting no buying decisions whatsoever.

Love how your "common sense" just amounts to nothing more than some kind of feeling and cherry picking edge cases.

Did you not see the video with the parts Tesla has available to repair castings? Specifically, CyberTruck castings? Guess not.

The facts will be clear, once actual repair costs (and flow times), and insurance premiums are known. That is not today, right? "DebbieDowner," "Negative Nancy".... you're on a roll. You will need many more derogatory "nicknames" to cover the many pragmatists here. All the best!

• Disagree
Reactions: Yelobird and lowtek
@lowtek Common sense? Let's say a truck gets hit and damages a casting. What would a repair include? Most likely, "replacement," and not repair, no? With a unibody or frame vehicle, many damaged frames are realigned on a frame alignment jig.... or, if in the front., the damaged frame strut extension is replaced. Can you do that with a casting? As for skins and panels, panels are easily removed with clips, screws and bolts. How to you remove and replace a skin that was glued on with "structural adhesive"?

Edit: A quick search found a Teslatari article, but there were many others I didn't bother to open. Prospective buyer's can do their own research.

"To each..."
Fortunately castings aren’t a new revelation to Tesla or the CT. Unlike the noted fender bender on the Rivian IF you sustain an impact capable are breaking the frame on Any car you don’t want that car on the road. Just feels like you are Desperately hunting for negative to keep your FUD alive. Lol

• Funny
Reactions: Duke846 and jebinc
@NegativeNancy ... I mean @TessP100D ... Could you please tell us where you got your crystal ball? I'd love to get one. Your affinity to see the future with such accuracy is amazing.
Hey Lowtek, it’s good to have you back. I thought you drove off a cliff when the crappy specs were announced. Your as close to a know-it-all I’ve ever read, so trust me .. it’s good to have you back.

Boy he really hurt your butt. You didn't see all his other maniacal changes and figure it wasn't the person you imagined him to be long ago?

I don't get Elon Worship, he's just a normal fallible person in a horrible position doing the best he can, but I REALLY don't get Elon Disappointment. Saying things like "He Promised", like he left you at the altar. What part of a broken brain does that come from? Somehow Trump keeps getting those disappointed in him back on the worship train, Elon obviously needs some better PR

• Disagree
Reactions: TessP100D
Boy he really hurt your butt. You didn't see all his other maniacal changes and figure it wasn't the person you imagined him to be long ago?

I don't get Elon Worship, he's just a normal fallible person in a horrible position doing the best he can, but I REALLY don't get Elon Disappointment. Saying things like "He Promised", like he left you at the altar. What part of a broken brain does that come from? Somehow Trump keeps getting those disappointed in him back on the worship train, Elon obviously needs some better PR
What part of these are the specs we will deliver dot you get?

Elon, like Trump, has a hard-core group of supporters who will stick with him whatever he says.

OP you'll get a lot of Elon's brownnosers here, but you're absolutely right. Elon having a personal beef with Disney over the advertising on his private business should not impact a public business or the users of its products. But this is what we get when we have a manchild as CEO with a bunch of yes-men appointed to the board.
I was wondering when Musk's most predictable cynic would show - welcome!

Reactions: buckets0fun
We don’t call this data mining? Self snitching? What is the correct phrasing for ya

Insurance varies so much these threads are hilarious. Call an insurance broker. Use an insurance broker website. More specific info could be given to ya there.

Prices on parts, get a list together, put in an otc parts order from tesla via the app.

Got questions about a wreck? All wrecks are different, energy dispersion and all that fun.

These threads are hilarious
You’re hilarious.

Not sorry your feelings got hurt.

Data mining is gross. Simple to find out in for bay actually pertained to you, but hey… data mining was the goal with yer thread. 🤷🏿‍♂️
This is derailing the thread at this point but whats so bad about asking people about their insurance rates? It's not like he is asking about bra size. You mention data mining? What do you think, that he's going to take this data and sell it to advertisers? So is having a Facebook account gross? I mean I agree, Facebook is gross. I just don't know what soap box you are trying to stand on or why. Btw, aren't teslas data mining machines? Is driving a tesla gross too? or is data mining only gross when the peasants try to do it for fun?

This is derailing the thread at this point but whats so bad about asking people about their insurance rates? It's not like he is asking about bra size. You mention data mining? What do you think, that he's going to take this data and sell it to advertisers? So is having a Facebook account gross? I mean I agree, Facebook is gross. I just don't know what soap box you are trying to stand on or why. Btw, aren't teslas data mining machines? Is driving a tesla gross too? or is data mining only gross when the peasants try to do it for fun?
That person is trolling. Probably knows CT rates will be stratospheric. They are all about FUD and not facts and data. They must be card carrying members of the, “Never let the facts ruin a good story,” club. 🤣

Just “ignore” and don’t feed the troll. 🧌

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.