Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That person is trolling. Probably knows CT rates will be stratospheric. They are all about FUD and not facts and data. They must be card carrying members of the, “Never let the facts ruin a good story,” club. 🤣

Just “ignore” and don’t feed the troll. 🧌
They’re actually not that bad. But, I learned this by calling an insurance agent and getting a quote that pertained directly to my situation.

Not some silliness where I needed to learn others info, not sure what good this info is. Insurance cost is quite literally specific to each driver.

• Disagree
Reactions: jebinc
Obviously not. Many have quotes from both, without a vin.

Also, CT vins are public knowledge. Use one if you’re unable to communicate what you need to your insurance agent.

There are no complete VINs or quotes in the article you linked. Please. Stop. Trolling.

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun
There are no complete VINs or quotes in the article you linked. Please. Stop. Trolling.
I now know where you’re from. Rivian forums. This makes complete sense.

No one is trolling you, vins seen here, use your brain, it’s rather simple. You’re making it difficult by trolling. Cute with the Mass disagrees and advising suicide. 👌 classssssy

this aint difficult. You’re trolling too hard https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...king-thread-updated-12-23-23.8989/post-192908

You're the piece of work here. I suspect the Mods will soon remove all of your BS posts. Happy Holiday's!
This ain’t you? Jebinc

I’ve dealt with you and your kind (riv forum members) quite often while being rather vocal of the company. I suspect your Reddit username is within my posts too.

Shall I prove your trolling behaviour to the group?

• Disagree
Reactions: MrSlowEv and jebinc
This ain’t you? Jebinc

I’ve dealt with you and your kind (riv forum members) quite often while being rather vocal of the company. I suspect your Reddit username is within my posts too.

Shall I prove your trolling behaviour to the group?
Why are you here? Are you bucking to become an antimod? If this subject is not one you're interested in, please leave. Oh, and yes, I am a member of Rivian Forums, Miata.net and others - AS I'M AN OWNER of all of these vehicles. 😆 👍 Telsa, wise, I have purchased THREE. And you?

• Disagree
Reactions: buckets0fun
Yes, this is the path: NEVER ADDRESS THE CONTENT OF THE MESSAGE if it conflicts with your worldview.

Always blame the messenger for how the message is delivered.

Got it.

Thank you for sharing.
The content of the message is that you’re generally an ass. Doesn’t conflict with my worldview at all.

Like I said, I believe in climate change and do my part within reason. But if people like you are who align myself with by caring about the environment, then I want nothing to do with the cause.

Reactions: teko
The content of the message is that you’re generally an ass. Doesn’t conflict with my worldview at all.

Like I said, I believe in climate change and do my part within reason. But if people like you are who align myself with by caring about the environment, then I want nothing to do with the cause.
Yes, it is true that ad hominem attacks make one seem rather erudite.

Thank you for your posts here that truly address the issues at hand--that suggest the future of our entire planet is NOT in great peril--and that do not succumb to childlike insults.

Our species is truly fortunate to have those like you posting here!

Yes, it is true that ad hominem attacks make one seem rather erudite.

Thank you for your posts here that truly address the issues at hand--that suggest the future of our entire planet is NOT in great peril--and that do not succumb to childlike insults.

Our species is truly fortunate to have those like you posting here!
Oh noooo, we are all going to die!!!!

And yet I’ve made so much money on $TSLA! Happy to continue to reap those rewards. You’re entitled to your view, of course. My view is Musk has been ahead of his time, revolutionized 3 industries, and has shown quite a lot of courage when I’m sure it would have been easier to toe the line and conform.
I’m comfortable enough in my finances to likely retire by ~50 without having to resort to buying TSLA, so whatever.

You’re entitled to your fantasies. I’m not going to bother arguing with idiots anymore.

• Disagree
Reactions: finman100
Status
Not open for further replies.