Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Further confirmation in the photo below. Should I tag the naysayers from the early parts of this thread who have disappeared or would that be too petty? I mean I did tell them to check back in…🤣

Issue was settled couple of days ago when first Monroney was published. You contributed zero to actual discovery, huffing and puffing instead, outright rejecting any alternative theories without any attempt to enter a discussion, while gaslighting anybody who dared to think in broader terms . You were right, by accident, apparently it rarely happens in your life since it is such an important issue for you. You want a trophy, some monument? Looking at this thread that is full of you jerking off to your own mirror image is not the kind of entertainment I'm looking for, there are specialized websites for it with higher quality content.

Issue was settled couple of days ago when first Monroney was published. You contributed zero to actual discovery, huffing and puffing instead, outright rejecting any alternative theories without any attempt to enter a discussion, while gaslighting anybody who dared to think in broader terms . You were right, by accident, apparently it rarely happens in your life since it is such an important issue for you. You want a trophy, some monument? Looking at this thread that is full of you jerking off to your own mirror image is not the kind of entertainment I'm looking for, there are specialized websites for it with higher quality content.
My friend, you joined this forum on Monday. Some of us have been here awhile and know what we are talking about. We don’t need a Monroney sticker to tell us what we already knew. There’s no need to “enter into a discussion” when others are just flat out wrong and uninformed, no matter how politely you tell them that. Sorry I struck a nerve with you; I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Either way, your post will likely get moved to the “snippiness” thread anyways

Last edited:
You’re going to have to build your own. Use 8 gauge SOOW cable like this Southwire 100 ft. 8/3 600-Volt CU Black Flexible Portable Power SOOW Cord 55808843 - The Home Depot

Are you not using your dryer receptacle?

Go to a good welder supply shop, they will make it for you. Helps if you bring the plug. I bought a 50' cord from some web enabled business but any extra and I think you have loss and heat issues.

Thanks to you two for actually answering the question and staying on subject.
This place needs adderal by the pallet.

You have given me 2 ideas.
1. A welder supply shop, but with a 3x6gauge and 1x8gauge so I can upgrade it (and my outlet/breaker/wiring) to a 14-50 in the future.
2. or just buy a 14-50 100' (which seems a lot more available) with an adapter to the 10-30 and limit the charge to 25-30A

They owe you absolutely nothing other than a fixed car, which they have provided. That’s how warranties work.

What a massively entitled and out of touch rant. Sounds like they offered you far and above what they needed to or should have.

You think you’re owed $8,000 in compensation because Tesla fixed your car under warranty and it took a few days? 😂 What a strange and privileged world you live in.

Take them to court, sport. It’s the only way to get them to take you seriously!

the Elon dickriding on this forum is next level.

Is this your first new car with any issues?

Believe it or not, I've never had to deal with issues six weeks into ownership. Not on a car that's worth a small fortune.

I'm absolutely bemused how I came here with one thing in mind and one thing only - seeing if anyone has dealt with something similar and if so, being pointed in the right direction perhaps. Instead got berated for not only being sold a broken car and receiving atrocious service, but got to read a bunch of useless comments that leave me exactly where I was before posting this.

Defending a muthafucking company that's worth over half a trillion (!) dollars? Make it make sense.

Then again, judging by the number of posts and comments (25K???) some of you have shared on this forum, you clearly don't have better things to do with yourselves.

Cheers to anyone who understands. Yeah, believe it or not, I've had Tesla customer service reps say "this is so ****ed, I hope you let the Owings Mills folks have it."

Peace & blessings.

Status
Not open for further replies.