Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you sell the car if you're not happy with it?

You've now brought up a new issue with the 12V system. Why do you think the 12V will fail?
I'm happy with it, not the service but contemplating selling if it keeps breaking.
lumbar support is intermittently not working, cannot connect to car via phone remotely sometimes, sentry mode turns off a few times per day, GPS not working sometimes, slow boot time. basically several systems that run off of 12V have been acting up lately.

Is this really a discussion for an International Motor forum, I mean we are in the middle of the biggest worldwide economic disruption in any living person's lifetime, and this owners biggest priority is what colour to paint the calipers, come on give me a 'BRAKE'.....
RFC7

Go back to your hole....as you said it’s a motor forum and for the most part we talk about things related to our cars.

How can me wanting to change the colour of my calipers have such an impact on you that you have to go out of your way to talk sh*t!?

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: jeremymc7
Here’s what’s funny... The member who thought your post was funny as in humorous with the price also stated that this seller would be lucky to get $45K. I’m definitely not saying you’re getting $72K but just understand most these clowns have nothing better to do than bash a sellers price.
Here is a perfect example...

54263DD5-1AE6-4F19-88E3-249675A1E85E.jpeg

C7A14848-291E-4288-9189-97202F22F963.jpeg

This was from the same posting so the expert was off only $4,500

Here’s what’s funny... The member who thought your post was funny as in humorous with the price also stated that this seller would be lucky to get $45K. I’m definitely not saying you’re getting $72K but just understand most these clowns have nothing better to do than bash a sellers price.
Here is a perfect example...

View attachment 537748

View attachment 537749

This was from the same posting so the expert was off only $4,500

I wasnt price bashing that seller, he asked for opinions on his selling price. I told him the max would be $51k and it might be hard to find a seller over $45k, he ended up selling for 49.5k. Seems like I was right in line.

$72k for a P90DL is insane. Tesla has MANY P100DLs with FSD for less than $70k.

This from a troll who is trying to convince another seller its legal to commit a felony? Get out of here kid.

I wasnt price bashing that seller, he asked for opinions on his selling price. I told him the max would be $51k and it might be hard to find a seller over $45k, he ended up selling for 49.5k. Seems like I was right in line.

$72k for a P90DL is insane. Tesla has MANY P100DLs with FSD for less than $70k.

This from a troll who is trying to convince another seller its legal to commit a felony? Get out of here kid.

Once again grandpa go and read details about title jumping instead of just typing it in on google. What Tesla do you have again? Which one are you looking to buy? That’s right... troll is the definition I think they give to granddaddy’s like yourself lol. Have fun kicking rocks

Or, you can buy an expensive German car and get exquisite carbon-fiber details, open-pore wood, quilted leather and fine wool carpets, combined with a sonorous 6-or 8-cylinder engine, paired with a $100 PCV valve that fails prematurely (but outside of warranty) and costs $1500 to fix.

Or a transmission that shifts imperceptibly, until it fails catastrophically to the tune of a $10,000. Or turbos that fail, again, just outside of warranty but cost $8K to fix.

BTDT/BTST on all of those types of things in 20+ years of German cars....

I'll take my chances with minor build-quality issues such as loose carpeting ANY day.

Great story, grandpa.

But you don’t have to buy an expensive and unreliable German luxury car to get much better build quality than a Tesla, so your story isn’t relevant.

Last edited:
Great story, grandpa.

But you don’t have to buy an expensive and unreliable German luxury car to get much better build quality than a Tesla, so your story isn’t relevant.

Hey, if you’re happy/satisfied with the Toyota driving experience, more power to you.

Not everyone wants a bland, soul-crushing transportation appliance, though.

LOL... That's simply false. The ONLY people getting arrested are those who were given specific instructions and then continued to refuse to comply. I've left my house several times to run specific errands using proper PPE and social distancing and yet I've not been arrested, nor has ANYONE else I know... What a crock...

Businesses who are failing are doing so because they failed to plan for such an event. You can blame the government all you want if it makes you feel better but the responsibility ultimately lies with the business owners. Now if you want to have a conversation about what government can possibly do to help those who need it as I would concede that planning for a pandemic is a bit of a stretch for the average small business, fine... However, you'd rather insult people and drop little one liners that reflect your own ignorance such as "But hey at least the government is keeping you safe from the big bad virus!"... Tell that to the people who've died, tell that to their loved ones, I dare you to do so... You won't.

Jeff
You were the one who said people were being arrested for non compliance. I just repeated it. Then you say it’s a crock...

I would. You don’t know just how heartless I am.
Newsflash people die, that’s a fact of life. You can hide all you want but please don’t make those of us who aren’t crazy scared little bitches comply with your stupidity.

Reactions: SSonnentag
we have to have the government step in because people are being....

assholes.

and adults are acting like...

children.

we can't count on each other's wisdom and foresight to watch out for each other. we have a 'I got mine, screw you' attitude in this country. its why we 'cant have nice things', as they say.

so, because selfish pricks want to go out galavanting in public, for non-urgent reasons, that we need a lock-down and long[er] SIP protocols.

you don't get the right to infect others; and because you 'seem ok' - that does not give you the right to make others sick.

"your right to swing your arms ends where it hits my face."
I’d take your posts seriously if I didn’t see your dummy posts in the model x subforum.

that's the lame argument from 'your side' and it basically boils down to: lets give up and all take our chances.

nope. not falling for it and neither are most others who value their ongoing health.
You sound so crazy. The world is too populated to be able to avoid virus from others forever.
You need to get in a bubble ASAP. Better yet a mental health facility.

• Disagree
Reactions: jeffro01
I used to have so much respect for you, especially from the early days... Now... Yikes... Clearly the Faux News you watch has rotted your brain past any ability to perform any levels of cognitive thinking.

Jeff
Never once have I watched Fox News.
But I’m glad you finally revealed that your stance and opinion on this is completely politically driven.

^^^
further proof that we, as a people, can't be trusted.

thanks. people like you are GOING to get the government even more lock-downy on us.

the guy just doesn't understand.

no, I'm not going to willingly let you guys run amok in public when you have THAT kind of attitude.

again, this is why we can't have nice things. people simply insist on being ME ME ME and don't care one whit about fellow man.

attitude comes thru loud and clear.
Aww you poor thing.

• Funny
Reactions: SSonnentag
Being aggressive to the customer service rep when there is nothing they can do about part availability is a dick move. They provided you a reason for the cancellation and you decided to harass them because you don’t like the answer.

• Love
Reactions: Joshan
So why dont they use the cars computing power and the IT resource to make the wipers work properly.
Or to stop the phantom braking when you drive over a crest or when approaching a tree shadow or a light shining through trees or someone parked in a layby...thats just off the top of my head...

Regarding your "improvements";
5% faster - only under certain conditions..mostly it is slower.
It warms or cools itself on a schedule before I leave home - but the charge is never 100% on long trips when u need it because it finishes out of sync.
I can drive with one pedal - 1 pedal driving was better when it was new.
DashCam.- dumb formating makes it difficult to set up. Works well to be fair.
Sentry Mode - Can consume 7 miles a day.
Auto mirror folding - doesnt every 50k car have that.
Charges at 250kW at V3 SuperChargers. Best i have seen is 125kw most times it is around 50.
Lane departure alerts & correction. - Standard for 50k
Blind spot alerts. Standard
Dog Mode. - Who cares
Driver profiles linked to each phone. Woooo
Spotify. Getting better admitedly..cant sort playlists wtf.
Return journeys still cannot be calculated WTF.
Do they think all our trips are 1 way Lol.

You sound like an old, spoilt, miserable c*ck.

• Disagree
Reactions: ChicagoSox
Status
Not open for further replies.