Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you did ignore every example I cited.

>MVPA lists the car and all the additional options which cost additional money and if you didn't pay for the options, they don't belong to you.

This is legally incorrect. MVPA lists the car as you purschased it, but does not list all options. For example, your window glass isn't on there. Delivery is a 2-way street, which is why you should inspect and insist Tesla fix the many things they screw up, and Tesla should inspect and make sure they've priced their product appropriately and delivered what they thought they were selling. Tesla's poor QC is why you're having trouble defending their mistakes.

here's another example for you: If you believe what you're claiming, you believe Tesla can legally steal Autopilot from every 2014 Autopilot equipped car in existence, as well as from months of 2015 autopilott equipped cars. Why? Because nobody knew what Autopilot was. Tesla didn't put it on the MVPA; they were trying to sell inventory cars and didn't have Autopilot ready so it wasn't mentioned or listed. Making it perfectly legal to steal right now, right?

Why is it legal for Tesla to steal Autopilot from every 2014 Model S ever made? Because it wasn't on the MVPA like you claim?

I would never let Tesla file my Taxes and I don't recommend you do it either; they are not trustworthy and would probably screw up your finances even worse than you've already suggested you believe they already will.
I didn't acknowledge your single example because it was so asinine. Every Tesla car has a window so it doesn't need to be listed. It's part of the base configuration so when it's already part of the MVPA. Options are obviously optional and the purchaser can add them to the base if they want to pay additional money.

Since you believe the MVPA is non binding and the configuration of the car as it leaves the lot now belongs to the purchaser, I'd like to know your thoughts on this. Say the purchaser elected to have option "X" enabled. He's so excited about the car he doesn't check to see if it's turned on. Several months he realizes option X isn't enabled. This is the reverse of what we've been arguing. Are you saying the purchaser isn't entitled to option X cuz he forgot to test it before delivery and now it's tough crap? By your argument, the car left the lot and both the purchaser and seller agreed to the sale so he's not entitled to option X or the money he paid for it.

Your attitude sucks. Next time consider keeping quiet.
Next time consider NOT posting such forum-poluting topics. You need a front camera for WHAT? There is a frigg’n huge front window to see out of.

Let me tell you how it works: You drive forwards towards the spot where you want to park. You look outside through THE WINDOW, then you estimate how far everything is, store this information in your brain and park. No hitting of anything. All fine.
It‘s callled „parking skills“.

Why on earth do you even think for 1 second, that the onboard front camera‘s can see objects directly in front of the wheels. Those things see as little of the lower front as the driver.
That is why you create a „map“ of the spot where you want to park and combine this information with how large the vehicle is.

BMW X6‘s have such a camera because they are driven by useless people with useless driving skills. Soccer moms and the like. These people merely steal oxygen from the rest of us.

Each tesla already has F I V E, i.e. five, that is 5 cameras looking forward.
And a radar also pointed forward.

N O N E, i.e. none of those cameras look "down" enough to be useful in this scenario.

It would be very usefu if at least those side cameras could be viewed in real time.
Learn to park...

What I find disturbing is that ever more people have become helpless pieces of useless protoplasm if they don't have smartphones, navigation systems and camera's to do tasks we have been doing for many moons.
If my son's girlfriend Smartphone doesn't work, she panics. OMG OMG!
If my ex-wife's parking-sensors and rear-camera don't work, she can't park her car. Just can't do it.
F*ck those people. Their ancestors found their way around and parked their cars, for many generations, without electronic aids. People are becoming dumber, letting themselves become more dependent on these things, with every generation. Unbelievable. Thinking is better than "googling" people!

Last edited:
That is true. Impact of the Dieselgate does not even compare to what Tesla has done here.
That does not change the fact that both of them have broken a series of laws though. I will also buy only EVs from now on for the same reason, but they will simply not have the Tesla logo on them. For now, I will try to protect myself from a company that seems to think it is ok to just remove value from my property without even letting me know.

And with that, ladies and gentlemen, mp3mike issues his five thousand two-hundred and forty-third Disagree. Doubt anyone in TMC has ever disagreed more with members of the community in the whole history of the site. Got to wonder why he bothers to stick around.

• Funny
  • Love
Reactions: JRP3 and Droschke
Folks, OP just wanted to vent. They have a very specific set of requirements - and will probably never be happy with any vehicle they own.

I have reported you for making assumptions and accusations with no evidence - you have no knowledge of OP's situation, nor do you have OP's consent to make such claims

OP please correct me if I am wrong

You are flat out lying - and for what reason? Why are you slandering the reputation of OP?

• Disagree
Reactions: smatthew
Folks, OP just wanted to vent. They have a very specific set of requirements - and will probably never be happy with any vehicle they own.

Moderators --- I am recommending that there be criteria put in place to protect participants in this forum from baseless attacks - such as the one on this OP's credibility - this would to promote free and fair discussion in an open forum such as this - it is not appropriate, nor healthy for the community to have potential participants intimidated by the bullying of long-standing members of the forum.

I will post a more fully drafted proposal as an individual thread topic

The bullying on this forum is unbelievable

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Ciaopec
Folks, OP just wanted to vent. They have . Like my Tesla just the service is sub standard
Happy with my Toyotas and the service, Happy with my Fords and the service, Happy with the Tesla, service is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.