Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosteer on City Streets isn't currently deployed yet

Right.

Which is why you were so obviously wrong when you claimed the CURRENT software ALREADY has all the basics for city driving.

Since it clearly does not have them.

THEN you went on to say NEXT would be the re-write that might do better.

Again you seem really confused about the direction in which time moves.

Right.

Which is why you were so obviously wrong when you claimed the CURRENT software ALREADY has all the basics for city driving.
I said the basic ingredients are there, which also implied the rewrite because it exists and which I specifically mentioned PRIOR to making that conclusion. It should take basic
reading comprehension skills to understand what I meant. That doesn't include you apparently.

I've used autopilot for city driving many times. It stops at stop lights and stop signs, and while it's not perfect, it has braked for people crossing and cars merging into my lane. Now, it can recognize speed signs. Next we need turning on intersections which the re-write should help with. So yes, automatic driving on city streets is complex, but we're not that far away at all. All the basic ingredients are there like I've said before.

You're so intent on making a counter point and picking apart everything ANYONE on the forum says when you don't agree with them, that more often than not, you only see the forest for the trees.

Last edited:
I said the basic ingredients are there, which also implied the rewrite because it exists

Except, it doesn't exist on any consumer vehicle. It's not "there" at all.

Not to mention, your comment was in reply to someone asking you to explain the change in the wording from last years FSD description to the CURRENT (non-re-write) software.

So again you remind us even you can't manage to agree with you.

Except, it doesn't exist on any consumer vehicle. It's not "there" at all.

Well, sure it doesn't exist on any consumer vehicle, but that doesn't change the fact that it exists which is what I meant by 'there'. You're trying to twist my words every which way, but it changes nothing.
And I can bet my life, had I used the word 'exists', rather than 'there', you would have found some way to nitpick that as well. It's in your nature.

Not to mention, your comment was in reply to someone asking you to explain the change in the wording from last years FSD description to the CURRENT (non-re-write) software
???Autosteer on City Streets is NOT READY YET!! So, it's NOT non-rewrite. In fact, every indication is it will be using the re-write software, yeah, the re-write that already EXISTS, and is going into testing in a few days.

I'm throwing in the towel here as it's obvious you ran out fuel, already reached stall speed, and is about to crash..

No, it certainly doesn't clear it up. What you just described is how a person could detect the difference.
But in post #13631, what you did was really arrogantly talk down to @mvotb , dismissing his idea by telling him it certainly couldn't and didn't happen, and implying he was an idiot or liar:

"So... yeah, sorry: You, or someone else in your vehicle, hit the "schedule install" button instead of dismissing the popup.

Can easily Occam's Razor this one away, just like the "my car suddenly accelerated" nonsense:"

And then when you were caught by him quoting you, admitting before that Tesla CAN and DOES push updates without user authorization, you seem to backpedal, saying that yes, they can do that, and by inspecting the logs, it's possible to tell if that's what happened. But still no apology for your attitude and assumptions.

So no, this is still a case of really bad hypocrisy and being insulting and then trying to excuse it away.

I generally appreciate how informative and knowledgeable your posts are, but you f&@$ed up big time here and got caught. You knew this was something that happens, but were really mean in telling someone it's not possible and didn't get away with it. Geez. Just own up and apologize.

It's been like this for at least sometime now.
He may know a lot, but he's also full of sh*t and i suspect he's getting something from Tesla for being full of sh*t.

Tesla did forced an update to my S85 while it had a broken door handle and was not getting updates before even if i tried too.
I don't need someone full of sh*t , from across the ocean, to tell me i was the one hitting the update button, to know that is simply not true.

Last edited:
Fair enough. Maybe you can bring us up to speed on how the proposed class action lawsuit coming along for your window trim. :)
How many owners have joined in to this huge problem.
Help me comprehend. Lol.

Certainly more than your silly $100/year problem..

I'm blocking you. You win. I can't argue with an idiot, it's just not going to work out.

Sorry that I disturbed your California sensitivities Mr. WELL KNOWN. I don't spend my valuable time posting on the internet. I just post in CAPS when I am too lazy to go locate my glasses. You'll get over it little buddy. Let me know when your screens start leaking and hopefully my legal actions will have paved the way for you to get your cheap-axed screens replaced for free. Cancelled my order for the CyberTruck and ordered the 2021 Escalade which has a Wall to Wall 37" OLED SCREEN that won't leak whatever that toxic jiz is.

2015 P90D GARAGE QUEEN WITH 37K MILES. I PAID A $144,000.00 OCTOBER 2015 NEW. I NEVER LEFT OUT IN THE SUN OR NIGHT AND BOTH SCREENS STARTED THE DEADLY SCREEN SAP LEAK. THIS TOXIC SUBSTANCE THAT HAS THE CONSISTENCY OF TREE SAP LEAKED ALL OVER MY RAYBANS AND NOW MY SCREENS HAVE BUBBLES, STREAKS AND LEAKS. THE SERVICE CENTER IN ORLANDO TRIED TO PLAY DUMB WHEN I LOOK ON THE INTERNET, IT SEEMS LIKE A COMMON PROBLEM. THEY REFUSE TO COVER IT UNDER THE DRIVE TRAIN WARRANTY EVEN THOUGH THE CAR WON'T OPERATE WITH OUT IT. THEY OFFERED ME NO 6CUSTOMER CONSIDERATION EVEN THOUGH I ORDERED A $75K CYBERTRUCK.

$2,500.00 TO REPLACE BOTH SCREENS THAT ARE DRIPPING ON MY CLOTHES AND CARPETS. HOW STUPID IS THIS. I LEAVE MY LAPTOP IN MY CARS AND THE SCREENS DON'T LEAK. WHAT KIND OF CHEAP SCREENS ARE THEY PUTTING IN A $144K CAR?

IT APPEARS THAT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BUREAU IS GOING TO FORCE TESLA TO DO WHAT THEY SHOULD DO: RECALL.

BTW-I AM CALLING TO CANCEL MY ORDER FOR THE CYBER TRUCK TOMORROW. TESLA OBVIOUSLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT REPEAT BUSINESS.
WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!?????

You misunderstand. They settle for a lower price to not deal with buyers like you, or with scammers

And what is wrong with me Mr Sage?
You dont like my post then put me on ignore.
This is public forum where people share their opinions, you like it or not.
Why you are insulting me?
You have 11380 posts, i hope they are smarter/different then your last one.

Reactions: FlatSix911
Well if you are finding that buying used is as expensive, or more expensive than buying new, what is your game plan?

Would you prefer to complain about the private seller who can save you several thousand on sales tax, try to start a market correction on a forum? Or buy new, or don’t buy a Tesla at all?

Nope, sorry my post offended you or your beloved car, i promise i will not do it again , your are right, just buy the car and enjoy it, who cares about saving money, second stimulus check will take care of that anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.