Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, sorry my post offended you or your beloved car, i promise i will not do it again , your are right, just buy the car and enjoy it, who cares about saving money, second stimulus check will take care of that anyway
Yeah...good luck spending welfare money on your Tesla.

The point is; used cars do save you money in this case but just not enough for your liking. That is a reflection of the market.
You should change your title to “Buying used Tesla vehicles. Why people don’t have realistic expectations.”

Seven years. One problem out of warranty. Just don't buy an ICE car.
Maybe when Tesla gets some serious competition they will get serious about customer goodwill and satisfaction. Elon brags about how much extra Trillions he makes by eliminating dealerships (he claims 29%, which sounds about right). Well 29% of my sticker price of $143,560.00 = $41,632.40 extra profit that he made by making me drive 200 miles round trip to argue with idiots about this stupid *sugar*.
The Communist Chinese that made the WuTang Flu make these defective screens. The Chinese virus has/will kill millions more than my Escalade will. I am cancelling two orders for CyberTrucks (a three motor 500 miler and a two motor for my son) and will get the new Hummer instead. Maybe they will use and OLED screen like the 2021 Escalade 36" curved screen that won't disintegrate at 36,000 miles.

Leaker decided to get a boat and get away from land til things calm down, right?:cool:
I already have a boat that is called a yacht with two huge NASTY DIESEL ENGINES THAT BURN 45 GALLONS an hours but guess what?
None of my FISHFINDERS, RADARS, GPS OR ENGINE MANAGEMENT (YES THAT IS PART OF THE SHIPS DRIVE TRAIN)...NONE OF THE SCREENS ARE OOZING JIZ ALL PLACE.

I love the SAAB. Is she for sale?

I’ve seen a few dozen of your posts in this thread and bow to your technical expertise. But is it necessary to be a jerk?
Is it necessary to come to a thread - out of thousands on this forum - that specifically talks about FSD rewrite rollout and $#1t on the idea of robotaxis?

You find the concept silly, unattainable or idiotic, why are you on the thread then?

No one compels you to purchase FSD, and no one is going to force you to use FSD, yet here you are!

Last edited:
Hey @hydro 481 , how in the world would me responding to the OP saying "if you have any questions, ask me one" with a real question on how he compared the model Y to other crossovers instead of to a model 3 draw a "disagree"? What are you disagreeing with here... the fact I asked a question as the OP asked?

Get used to it. I have this tool named @DDHEverything that follows me around like a complete loser disagreeing with my posts even if it's just stating a well supported fact. Some people are just complete douches that live a very sad life.

Get used to it. I have this tool named @DDHEverything that follows me around like a complete loser disagreeing with my posts even if it's just stating a well supported fact. Some people are just complete douches that live a very sad life.

Or you just have bad opinions? And it’s funny that you call me a tool when you went through all my posts and disliked 28 of them in a few minutes.

• Love
Reactions: P85_DA
The fobtard statement was a joke, guys. I meant retards. I was also having the iPhone app take forever to wake up the car. There is an update of the iPhone app out several days ago. Version 3.10.9. So far seems a bit more responsive. I like the idea of the fob, I'm just too lazy to keep up with it.

Last edited:
Hiya! I'm new to the forum and I just ordered my Model 3 today!! I'm looking at the manual and accessories, and I see the Key Fob. How useful is it? Seems like I can do everything with my phone. Maybe it's good for valet parking or lending the car to a friend? Or is it just personal preference? Just wondering if some of you experts out that could give me some scenarios where the Key Fob makes sense. Thanks!
Welcome to TMC! Where people use retard as a slur in a thread about key fobs.
No, you don't need the fob, but you might prefer it.
I suggest you try without one for a few weeks, then buy it if you don't like the phone+card combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.