Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have a spoiler from rpm. Did the same thing with my last model S. It really diminishes the soccer mom vibes of the car. My friend owns a company that manufactures forged wheels, he is giving me a set at cost. The markup on wheels is nuts!

I don’t own any tesla merch. Wearing the tesla merch at a super charger kind feels like where the bands shirt at a concert and I’m not a boomer.

I do own a ton of tesla stock and options though, the 800% return I saw last month could buy me a Rimac. Faster than both our cars, but my genitals do not require compensation. ;)

(No boomers or soccer moms were harmed in the making of this message)
You have wheels on your car? What are you showing off? Trying to act like you have a Bugatti Chiron by having round wheels on your car?

Everyone will know your model s is not a Chiron! Regardless of wheels!

This was obviously a joke post.

Yes I have a spoiler from rpm. Did the same thing with my last model S. It really diminishes the soccer mom vibes of the car. My friend owns a company that manufactures forged wheels, he is giving me a set at cost. The markup on wheels is nuts!

I don’t own any tesla merch. Wearing the tesla merch at a super charger kind feels like where the bands shirt at a concert and I’m not a boomer.

I do own a ton of tesla stock and options though, the 800% return I saw last month could buy me a Rimac. Faster than both our cars, but my genitals do not require compensation. ;)

(No boomers or soccer moms were harmed in the making of this message)
So I got the lying thing correct. Ok your need to prove your right comes with a price.
This is called cluster lying, you don’t know what I do for a living but trust me I rarely get this wrong.
Can you prove your incredible luck or wealth?
An investor is issued a share certificate, also known as a stock certificate, when they buy shares of a publicly-traded company. The share certificate serves as a receipt for the stock purchase. The certificate includes important details about the investor's stock ownership such as the number of shares purchased.

My guess is this will be the last time you claim your (tons)of Tesla stock online or you don’t have it.
Ohh and try to be a little more honest. So people like me don’t call you out for it.
😜

• Disagree
Reactions: roc-noc and scrapps
You're calling out this guy for being a dishonest because of a fracking badge on the car dude. I think you need to take a step back and chill out. You're being a real knob.

a way of addressing or referring to a person that you think is very stupid or unpleasant, usually a man : Don't be such a knob.
Maybe I should have just started calling him names no?

This is my first interaction with an internet troll, but yeah the advice to not engage is wise. Accusing me of cheating on my taxes, calling me a liar, name calling etc… I put a spaceballs sticker on my car.

Back to our regularly scheduled program. I love this community and grateful to be apart of it! (But I love my car more)

*no internet trolls were harmed in the making of this message.

This is my first interaction with an internet troll, but yeah the advice to not engage is wise. Accusing me of cheating on my taxes, calling me a liar, name calling etc… I put a spaceballs sticker on my car.

Back to our regularly scheduled program. I love this community and grateful to be apart of it! (But I love my car more)

Ryanflynn

2021 MSLR to the moon​

Apr 29, 2021143541Venice, CA
I mean… I have the long range refresh and I put the space balls plaid badge that was included on the original 25 cars delivered on my car because, well I think it looks cool and I’m a big fan of spaceballs.

So far, no one has made the connection and thinks it’s a plaid, but it still beat my friends model 3 performance to 120mph on his families landing strip.

Hey buddy you did this yourself!!! Own it.

Maybe you can buy a corvette with that 800% you made with the tons of Tesla stock and put a Rimac badge on it.

You're calling out this guy for being a dishonest because of a fracking badge on the car dude. I think you need to take a step back and chill out. You're being a real knob.

Ryanflynn

2021 MSLR to the moon​

Apr 29, 2021143542Venice, CA
I mean… I have the long range refresh and I put the space balls plaid badge that was included on the original 25 cars delivered on my car because, well I think it looks cool and I’m a big fan of spaceballs.

So far, no one has made the connection and thinks it’s a plaid, but it still beat my friends model 3 performance to 120mph on his families landing strip.

Yes I am calling him out for being dishonest.
calling you out for calling me a knob.
You may not like that some people take offense to people doing this ( being Posers) but I kinda do.
the LR is a awesome car! Be happy with what you got. when his lease is up he can get a Plaid. The difference have been lucky enough to get a ride in both is almost none in aesthetics and night and day in performance.

• Disagree
Reactions: scrapps
Hope you find joy man. I’m ignoring any posts from you.
AAB904CC-1F49-42B2-B61D-D7D11B38BA1E.gif

Never seen anyone get their panties in a bunch over a car badge, let alone a badge from a movie

View attachment 730239

Never seen anyone get their panties in a bunch over a car badge, let alone a badge from a movie
First time for everything! 😂 I’m sure there are other factors causing stress in his life and he needs to blow off a little steam. Probably the same for most trolls on the internet. I’m not taking it personally.

Side note, just drove the car 500 miles today and was sad when I got home. Just love the heck out of this thing! I’m glad I decided to buy it and not lease, lots of road trips for our family.

Reactions: EvStark and scrapps
Here is an educational video about Tesla Model S Refresh Plaid and LR owners. It very clearly discusses the desire of LR owners, who cannot afford a Plaid, wanting to feel better about their options and be included with the cool kids, as well as the arrogance of Plaid owners who scoff at them for trying to feel as if they can be included.

Eventually, with all the badging and de-badging, They realize how silly they have all been.

First time for everything! 😂 I’m sure there are other factors causing stress in his life and he needs to blow off a little steam. Probably the same for most trolls on the internet. I’m not taking it personally.

Side note, just drove the car 500 miles today and was sad when I got home. Just love the heck out of this thing! I’m glad I decided to buy it and not lease, lots of road trips for our family.
That’s super cool you’re wife let’s you drive her model S LR. ha ha a Joke😜🤪

You Reminded me of this older gentleman that had a 75d in a Tesla club. He took the badge off and put a p100D on it. he was liked so nobody never really said anything to him, just all kinda we’re like whatever That’s strange. He was definitely different.
Ryan are you that guy in your club?

I wouldn’t say zero stress, but man it’s definitely very low. Maybe the reason I called you out was because I never really say anything to the nice people that fake to be something, or have something they really don’t.

Get your facts straight I never called you a name. You admitted openly Badging your LR so it would look like a plaid, even going as far as not to correct people that think it is a Plaid.

I seriously just have one question?( Why did you do it? ) did you really want a Plaid and settled with a LR? Please share!

View attachment 730239

Never seen anyone get their panties in a bunch over a car badge, let alone a badge from a movie.
This is exactly how I think, reading into this like I am upset is not the point I am trying to make trust me. I give ZF what mr. Flynn does to his wife’s car. I am more curious why he is doing it.
I would love for him to make me eat my words on his outrageous fabrication I have tons of Tesla stock.
I even explained how to prove he really has this stock.
We won’t get a answer trust me…… he lied.
lying about not having a Plaid is easy, why not lie about having tons of Tesla stock also. Then get defensive and play the victim.

[That’s because Randy’s Plaid has Track mode. Duh
What are you talking about? The numbers here are for a bone stock white plaid, that was driven for the Haggerty test. This has nothing to do about the unplugged car.

You have no clue, you are talking about bone stock car that laps willow within 0.5sec of a GT3 on stock tires, and crappy brakes, not a fully prepped pikes peak hill climb car.

Talk about not having a clue.

What are you talking about? The numbers here are for a bone stock white plaid, that was driven for the Haggerty test. This has nothing to do about the unplugged car.

You have no clue, you are talking about bone stock car that laps willow within 0.5sec of a GT3 on stock tires, and crappy brakes, not a fully prepped pikes peak hill climb car.

Talk about not having a clue.
Honestly I give ZF what you think.
I was being sarcastic.
My point that cannot be argued is the off the new car lot Plaid has many nannies. Most of these use the brakes to keep the car from rotation. Remove the Nannie’s via hack or track mode is most definitely better and easier on the not so great stock brakes.
Mike drop……

I hope you do understand that there are literally tens of thousands of parts that must come together to build a car and that they each have their own supply chain and that all supply chains have been disrupted.
I do understand that. But at this point in the disrutption should be accounted for in their supply chain. A part manufacturer doesn't give Tesla a delivery date and then continually push that date they either delivery the parts or they don't. As I mentioned in my post if it was consistent it would make sense. There are only 120 possible combinations of the MS, really only 60 but I'm including FSD as an option even though the hardware is in all cars. At 120 possible prodcuct combinations, production and delivery estimates should be VERY FIRM.

I'm not sure what your background is mspohr. But I do know that my background puts me in a position where I know more about product planning, global product supply, and inventory control than 99% of the world. Honestly, your replywas unhelpful and totally unnecessary. IF you feel the need to comment "I hope you understand" that your response has been posted hundreds of times and is discussed almost daily in every media outlet. Anyone can post an unhelpful, uninformed and condescending comment. Next time try to be better.

Honestly I give ZF what you think.
I was being sarcastic.
My point that cannot be argued is the off the new car lot Plaid has many nannies. Most of these use the brakes to keep the car from rotation. Remove the Nannie’s via hack or track mode is most definitely better and easier on the not so great stock brakes.
Mike drop……

Where is your data?

The model 3, even in track mode on Stock tires, sucks at autocross. However, with bars, coil overs, camber, and RE71R or Hoosier A7s, it is night and day difference even with track mode off. If you create grip, the nannies will always be way less intrusive. And this applies to many other cars.

Do you have data the Plaid is different from a model 3 when not in track mode?

Reactions: Duke846
Never put your faith in people. People are fickle, greedy, and unreliable.
Seriously, though, if you offered me a billion dollars to tell a bunch of upper-middle class people to shove it, I'd do that tomorrow morning before coffee.
You are not a very happy man are you? Your outlook on people at large might even be true but saying it like that admitting you would screw over an entire genre of people for your own benefit is sorta of a sick thing to admit and a much sicker thing to do. I would say Elon is a good man who has done some amazing and wonderful things at the risk of turning some of his pride to hubris but I would hardly say he "told a bunch of upper middle class people to shove it". He has personally brought down emissions more than any one person on this planet. Brought back the excitement of the space race and created a car, with all of his faults. You seem, if I am reading you right, you would just do it for your benefit. I bet you wouldn't risk your fortune to help those people would you?

Status
Not open for further replies.