Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was taking about charging network.
Haha you do realize that the more competition that comes out the better Tesla will be forced to be. I don't know why you are so negative to anything that references any brand other than Tesla or honest discussion about brands coming on to the market. You are a very small minded individual.

If you want to pay $105K just for access to the Supercharger network, go for it.

• Funny
Reactions: WhiteWi
Hey @jebinc why do you feel the need to heart each comment that’s critical of us? You are not a customer nor will you ever because I would never allow it. Why are you obsessed with us? Do we really mean that much to you? Can’t you comment on other threads that don’t involve us? This is a thread for customers to voice their concerns not for people like you to look for entertainment, to troll, and to spread lies. You don’t want to be kicked out of here like your master @qdeathstar was I guess, but I’m not sure why you want to be on this thread so badly in the first place . Not only that but you trash us and share lies about us on other threads to disuade people.

Attachments

• 462F697B-B163-4D74-97BA-AB80F87D3D29.png
    462F697B-B163-4D74-97BA-AB80F87D3D29.png
    635.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 8A9F5689-246B-4636-933E-92C866035EBD.png
    8A9F5689-246B-4636-933E-92C866035EBD.png
    515.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: jebinc
Hey @jebinc why do you feel the need to heart each comment that’s critical of us? You are not a customer nor will you ever because I would never allow it. Why are you obsessed with us? Do we really mean that much to you? Can’t you comment on other threads that don’t involve us? This is a thread for customers to voice their concerns not for people like you to look for entertainment, to troll, and to spread lies. You don’t want to be kicked out of here like your master @qdeathstar was I guess, but I’m not sure why you want to be on this thread so badly.

Wow, whoever you are. I can like or dislike posts without your permission. Best of luck with your business. Keep up the good work bashing TMC members you personally don’t like. My TMC reaction score certainly doesn’t support your false claims, and is much better than yours, I might add.

Will report you to the mods now.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: tshields
Hey @jebinc why do you feel the need to heart each comment that’s critical of us? You are not a customer nor will you ever because I would never allow it. Why are you obsessed with us? Do we really mean that much to you? Can’t you comment on other threads that don’t involve us? This is a thread for customers to voice their concerns not for people like you to look for entertainment, to troll, and to spread lies. You don’t want to be kicked out of here like your i @qdeathstar was I guess, but I’m not sure why you want to be on this thread so badly.
Wow, whoever you are. I can like or dislike posts without your permission. Best of luck with your business. Keep up the good work bashing TMC members you personally don’t like. Will report you to the mods now.
Thanks! Hopefully you will leave us alone and stop obsessing over us.

Reactions: jebinc
Hey @jebinc why do you feel the need to heart each comment that’s critical of us? You are not a customer nor will you ever because I would never allow it. Why are you obsessed with us? Do we really mean that much to you? Can’t you comment on other threads that don’t involve us? This is a thread for customers to voice their concerns not for people like you to look for entertainment, to troll, and to spread lies. You don’t want to be kicked out of here like your i @qdeathstar was I guess, but I’m not sure why you want to be on this thread so badly.

Thanks! Hopefully you will leave us alone now.

All of the feedback you recieve from members is a direct reflection on how you treat said members.

Still obsessing over us
Sadly, as the posting history in this thread this evening confirms, the opposite seems to be the case. Stop being so childish by telling members they can’t like, love or otherwise another members post (that isn’t even your post!). Also, let’s compare TMC reaction scores to see how other members feel about our posts… Oh wait, yours is a net 224 and mine almost 10,000 (and that’s after all of your many downvotes to my posts in this thread).

Also, please stop filling my PM inbox with hate mail and threats, you will not get replies.

No more posts from me this evening. Have a great night!

Reactions: outdoors
All of the feedback you recieve from members is a direct reflection on how you treat said members.
Plus one of the mods repremanded you. If you aren’t a customer, stay off and enjoy your life without involving us.
Moderator Note: While I'm following this thread, I'm not directly responsible for moderating it. That said, this has escalated into personal attacks and trolling, and those are not allowed at TMC. If you are here as a customer of @tshields and want to discuss your experience good or bad, that is absolutely welcome. If you're here simply to incite frustration, that's trolling and is not permissible at TMC. Similarly, vendors have no special privileges when it comes to moderation. So attacking people directly or calling them names is identically treated and considered ad hominem.

Future infractions for any member here (vendor, supporting member, or normal member) may result in account action, and I think it's best for everyone if we avoid that. If you're here for "entertainment," I suggest unsubscribing or at least viewing it read-only. I also suggest reflecting on that behavior.

I've removed a few posts that went well over the line. Please act like we're all in the same room talking to each other and I think everyone will benefit.

• Disagree
Reactions: outdoors and jebinc
Plus one of the mods repremanded you. If you aren’t a customer, stay off and enjoy your life without involving us.

Sorry, I can’t let this stand, after saying no more posts this evening. Yes, that moderator’s message (in the thread I linked in my last post) is a good one, which I why I reported you to the moderators when you started personally attacking me (and other members) in post #167 above. Note, moderators msg was a general one to all (not to me personally as you incorrectly suggest); they also mentioned, specifically, Vendors are not above the law and don’t get special treatment. Good night.

Sadly, as the posting history in this thread this evening confirms, the opposite seems to be the case. Stop being so childish by telling members they can’t like, love or otherwise another members post (that isn’t even your post!). Also, let’s compare TMC reaction scores to see how other members feel about our posts… Oh wait, yours is a net 224 and mine almost 10,000 (and that’s after all of your many downvotes to my posts in this thread).

Also, please stop filling my PM inbox with hate mail and threats, you will not get replies.

No more posts from me this evening. Have a great night!
That’s another lie you are spreading because no one in my team has sent you hate mail or threats and in fact you threatened me when I privately asked why you keep on attacking us for no reason. You seem to not understand or comprehend what a threat is and is only saying that to incite others. Please take your lies and negativity somewhere else and please for the third time stop obsessing over us. I am sure there are things that have a more of a direct inpact towards you that will be better suited towards your time and do us a favor by blocking us so you never have to see us and we never have to see whatever lie you write about us.

Attachments

• A2EC2C15-CB2E-4E0C-B0AF-B0F9EE66E047.png
    A2EC2C15-CB2E-4E0C-B0AF-B0F9EE66E047.png
    564.5 KB · Views: 55
  • AB79D668-2406-4682-A0FF-44601B684DD2.png
    AB79D668-2406-4682-A0FF-44601B684DD2.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 309908DD-4785-4276-8ECB-F06B9A3FB3A3.png
    309908DD-4785-4276-8ECB-F06B9A3FB3A3.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 36
  • 61B0EEEF-30B7-405A-94B4-E734F703B672.png
    61B0EEEF-30B7-405A-94B4-E734F703B672.png
    375 KB · Views: 44
  • BEFCD6AC-6BAE-4956-AF9D-7E0837CD0AA9.png
    BEFCD6AC-6BAE-4956-AF9D-7E0837CD0AA9.png
    459.1 KB · Views: 40
  • EAE8ED8F-5C36-4D81-8E67-E38A9FE46707.png
    EAE8ED8F-5C36-4D81-8E67-E38A9FE46707.png
    444.9 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Sorry, I can’t let this stand, after saying no more posts this evening. Yes, that moderator’s message (in the thread I linked in my last post) is a good one, which I why I reported you to the moderators when you started personally attacking me (and other members) in post #167 above. Note, moderators msg was a general one to all (not to me personally as you incorrectly suggest); they also mentioned, specifically, Vendors are not above the law and don’t get special treatment. Good night.
Another lie by @jebinc congratulations! I never was attacking you. I’m defending myself because this is my livelyhood. I don’t understand why we are so important to you. And for the fourth time please top obsessing over us 😂

FYI if the mods saw that I was “attacking you and other members” they would’ve stepped in a done something about it. You seem to be on a roll with your lies and spreading them.

• Disagree
That’s another lie you are spreading because no one in my team has sent you hate mail or threats and in fact you threatened me when I privately asked why you keep on attacking us for no reason. You seem do not seem understand what a threat means and is only saying that to incite others. Please take you lies and negativity somewhere else and please for the third time stop obsessing over us. I am sure there are things that have a more of a direct inpact towards you that will be better suited towards your time and do us a favor by blocking us so you never have to see us and we never have to see whatever lie you write about us.
That’s another lie you are spreading because no one in my team has sent you hate mail or threats and in fact you threatened me when I privately asked why you keep on attacking us for no reason. You seem do not seem understand what a threat means and is only saying that to incite others. Please take you lies and negativity somewhere else and please for the third time stop obsessing over us. I am sure there are things that have a more of a direct inpact towards you that will be better suited towards your time and do us a favor by blocking us so you never have to see us and we never have to see whatever lie you write about us.

Too funny, it was I that posted all of these PMs yesterday, but I continued to get unsolicited ones from you since! ;)

Last edited:
Another lie by @jebinc congratulations! I never was attacking you. I’m defending myself because this is my livelyhood. I don’t understand why we are so important to you. And for the fourth time please top obsessing over us 😂

FYI if the mods saw that I was “attacking you and other members” they would’ve stepped in a done something about it. You seem to be on a roll with your lies and spreading them.

Well, I will let the members here formulate their own opinions about who’s attacking who and being unprofessional and using attacking tone and language, without telling them how to do so or what to think. There’s plenty here in the last hour for them to form a conclusion. Good bye forever!

Rest assured, you will not see any more posts from me in any of your precious threads. There, you got what you wanted. Now please work hard to get your TMC reaction score out of the basement.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tshields
Too funny, it was I that posted all of these PMs yesterday, but I contributed to get unsolicited onesfrom you since! ;)

Lol now you’re bringing in your useless TMC score? You realize that it’s as effective as a teenager referencing their following count as an argument. You continue to obsess over us 😂 I guess we hit a nerve or something because not only are you not making sense but your grammar and spelling is atrocious. I hope you keep to your word by finally leaving us alone and let our actual customers speak for themselves. All I ask is for you is to block us so you can never see from us again.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: outdoors and jebinc
Omar (whole mars guy) was posting videos claiming no disengagements well before there even was an FSDbeta-- they were super sped up, and if you knew what to look for very clearly had disengagements for every turn-- when questioned he dismissed that as not being interventions because you "knew" it didn't handle turns so those didn't count, and the fact he sped the video up to hide them and claimed no interventions, was somehow not important.

There's many good sources on how each version of FSD is doing- he's not one of em.
The first logical and reasonable post i have seen from @Knightshade OMG!

• Disagree
Reactions: EVNow and jebinc
Status
Not open for further replies.