Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snippiness 2.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not a very happy man are you?

I'm a very happy person. I'm fortunate to have a great life, great friends, I do interesting work for a company that is good to its employees.

Your outlook on people at large might even be true but saying it like that admitting you would screw over an entire genre of people for your own benefit is sorta of a sick thing to admit and a much sicker thing to do

My outlook is demonstrably true. You seem upset by reality, and that's something you'll have to deal with on your own. Look around, dude. The world, sadly, operates on greed.

I would say Elon is a good man who has done some amazing and wonderful things at the risk of turning some of his pride to hubris

You don't know him, so claiming he's a good person is a complete guess. We've certainly seen enough evidence to the contrary.

He has personally brought down emissions more than any one person on this planet.

lol

and created a car,

You mean invested in a company that went on to build an electric vehicle? VW created the eGolf, are you over the moon about their previous CEO?

You seem, if I am reading you right, you would just do it for your benefit.

I do lots of things for my benefit. So does Elon. Are you unaware that he's currently the most rich person in the world on paper? You think that's for, what, his amusement and not his benefit?

I bet you wouldn't risk your fortune to help those people would you?

I've donated plenty of my "fortune" to people that need help. Don't pretend you know anything at all about me. Meanwhile your hero is squandering hundreds of billions of dollars.

He identified as male. Are you purposely unacknowledging his choice with your cis gender privilege?!! Also, no. 3 dings and a dong.

Ding ding ding (🍆)
Sugar! If it identifies as male, does that mean it's completely clueless about the female gender? Or does it have the best of both worlds? And if it identifies as male, does that mean it cannot multi-task?

• Funny
Reactions: EndlessPlaid
I won’t be buying a model X ordering one from 2020 November and wait and waiting around May asked for increase of 10,000 and I said I signed a contract stating the price and now today I get a call saying add another 15,000 totaling 25,000 increase and I told them shove it up there ass. Won’t be buy Tesla anymore. A company that has no Moral and value. Save some money and wait for 2022 car that offered by other model.

Once collisions are reduced by 90% +, a lot of jobs are going to be lost, such as physical therapists, injury lawyers, ...
Injury lawyers? Oh noes! How will Senator Blumenthal finance his next campaign? They're his biggest sugar daddy.

Seriously though, auto crashes are a tremendous drag on the economy. Anyone standing in the way of progress towards self-driving cars should consider that.

Last edited:
Injury lawyers? Oh noes! How will Senator Blumenthal finance his next campaign? They're his biggest sugar daddy.

Hmm ...

1636763871559.png

Most of you guys are in so much denial.. SMH.
How about first getting the US government to shutdown the country so that a thousand people don't die every day of Covid ? 782,000 + as of today ...

Compared to ZERO fsd beta related deaths.

Then, you can come back here with your holier-than-thou attitude.

Oh, while you are at it tell US government to stop killing brown people in far away countries.

I hope NHTSA will conclude that HD Maps should be required to avoid such accidents
So you are hoping 1 million customers should suffer because of some weird belief you have ?

Guess what - only way to avoid Covid deaths is a zero-tolerance policy like what China is implementing. Yu surely believe 5 Million deaths > 0 deaths due to FSD, right ?

That uses a trifocal camera, but has no other cameras other than 4 parking cameras (which is not unique to Volvo, that layout had been used for a long time for 360 parking view).
It seems no company put the 8 camera layout into use prior to Tesla.

I have no doubt the windshield camera was either Mobileye or adopted from Mobileye, we all know the history of that with AP1 vs AP2. I'm talking about the 8 camera layout here though.

When that is the document above from? It seems from your source name it's a 2016 roadmap. Tesla was already testing the side cameras (actually 3 locations, B-pillar, side marker, and corners; 4 locations if you include the Model S vehicle which tested in-cabin angled cameras) in mid-2015. It could be possible they got the idea from Mobileye (if your document was from before 2015), but I think it's specious to say Tesla copied Mobileye, as it seems obvious Tesla tested various locations for side cameras before ending up with the current locations, not to mention Tesla seems to be first to put it into an actual vehicle (production or otherwise, your document above seems to say Mobileye won't have a car with it until 2017).
https://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2015/07/tesla-model-x-caught-testing-new-sensors-on-video.html

Patent does mention the trifocal as an example, but does not cover the other 5 cameras.

The document is from 2014 and I guess Mobileye copied Tesla who uses Mobileye tech years before they actually meet and this same mobileye started selling Tesla’s tech to other automakers. Makes sense. Tesla fanatics are so ****ing stupid I swear. The worse fanboys ever. Literally worse than flat earthers. It’s worse than talking to a 5 year old whose response to everything is “but my daddy (Tesla) says...”

Last edited:
The document is from 2014 and I guess Mobileye copied Tesla who uses Mobileye tech years before they actually meet and this same mobileye started selling Tesla’s tech to other automakers. Makes sense. Tesla fanatics are so ****ing stupid I swear. The worse fanboys ever. Literally worse than flat earthers. It’s worse than talking to a 5 year old whose response to everything is “but my daddy (Tesla) says...”
You need some kind of "OK, Boomer" equivalent so you don't get your posts moved to snippiness.

Optiwatt kept screwing up my charging. I would plug my charger in and start charging, only to have it randomly stop. Optiwatt ended up being the culprit because it was a go between my charger and my electric company. It wanted to only allow me to charge at night, during off peak hours. I deleted the app, and no more issues.
What a complete tool you are. SMH.

• Disagree
Reactions: LBM4
Status
Not open for further replies.