TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

So Cal's SuperCar Sunday Returns!

Discussion in 'California' started by DrTaras, Jan 22, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DrTaras

DrTaras R254->R725->S1364-->X769

2. chimpanzee

chimpanzee Member

I have photos here:

Collection: Supercar Sunday

SCS is sponsored by LA Auto Gallery, which has their Audi & Lamborghini dealerships in the nearby Topanga Mall. I accidentally met the CFO of Lamborghini there. I just found out from the M. Eberhard "heads up" (his involvement with VW), that Audi & Lamborghini are under the VW AG "umbrella".

Buckets & Brunch (announced here) "went away", but I was tipped off to "Supercar Sunday". I had no idea such a niche existed, I'm sportscar "ignorant".

There are other car-specific clubs (Ferrari, et al), surely there must be one for Tesla Roadster? I plan to get one myself soon, as an R&D platform.

3. DrTaras

4. DrTaras