Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So for new orders, AP/FSD costs what starting Monday?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's unclear to me if Elon's tweet is referencing only the current EAP owners, or new orders too. Does anyone have confirmation, will AP (not EAP) and/or FSD stay at the same price point for new car orders? What is "back to normal" for AP if it was never sold as a feature on AP2 until the new pricing?

This is my question too! I don’t really care about driving on city streets etc but would love the old style EAP (not basic AP) for $5k. That would save me money in fact: $1.5k discount off of car and $5k for EAP (as opposed to $3k discount off car and $8k for FSD).

It's unclear to me if Elon's tweet is referencing only the current EAP owners, or new orders too. Does anyone have confirmation, will AP (not EAP) and/or FSD stay at the same price point for new car orders? What is "back to normal" for AP if it was never sold as a feature on AP2 until the new pricing?
Your guess is as good as anybody’s. I don’t think anyone knows, including Tesla, for more than a week at a time.

Reactions: UtahIsRad