TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor So Many Teslas In Need Of Protection!

Discussion in 'California' started by Extreme Autowerks, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Extreme Autowerks

Extreme Autowerks Local Vendor - SoCal

Watermarked1(2018-06-18-1542).JPG

With so many enthusiastic Tesla owners walking through our doors, it's very hard not to get infected by their excitement!! We've been working on these beautiful vehicles since the original roadster in all of it's bare bones glory, providing custom fitted clear bras, heat rejecting window film, paint correction, and ceramic coatings since 2011, and we still love working on them!

We're constantly in a state of forward motion, looking to improve our skills, and keeping up to date with the best products available for our clients! All of our paint protection film installations are TRULY custom fitted without the use of plotters and software! This ensures that edges and seams are minimized, ALMOST to the point of being non-existent ;) ClearGuard Nano provides a high-gloss finish that will make your factory paint pop! Our finished pictures are always up close and personal and filter free!

IMG_1257.JPG IMG_1258.JPG IMG_1254.JPG
    IMG_2707.jpg

When it comes to heat rejection AND a classy look, we provide our Tesla clients with Spectra Photosync! Hand cut window tint, shaved down for the cleanest application, and FULL ONE PIECE Model 3 rear windshields and Model X front windshields!

IMG_2340 (1).jpg IMG_2344 (1).jpg IMG_2347.jpg

Please give us a buzz if you have any questions or feedback! We're always happy to help! Cheers!!

Attached Files:

• Like x 3
    • Helpful x 1
  2. TintDepot.com

TintDepot.com Member

Nice work!

• Love x 1
  3. Tezzie

Tezzie Member

Where are you located? I pick up my model s in Burbank this Saturday at 3:30pm.

4. Extreme Autowerks

Tezzie!!

Sorry for the late reply!! I had a family emergency to take care of. I haven't been active in a few days :/ We are located in Brea! PM me for more info or give me a call! I'd be happy to chat with you! 562-551-8070

-Krieg

5. Tezzie

Tezzie Member

Hey Krieg, I took my car straight to Valley Clear Bra after I left Tesla Burbank. It's being PPF'd right now.

• Like x 1
  6. Extreme Autowerks

No worries! I hope it all turns out great! Still here to help if you have any questions!

-K