Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So who’s got Enhanced Autopilot?...let’s hear your feedback! Still deciding.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately, in NJ there is a MSRP maximum of $55000 to get the $5000 state EV credit. So taking any of the better autopilots will push all but the most base level Y above that limit and you lose your $5k. Here it makes more sense to not buy the autopilot, then add it after you get your rebate.

Unfortunately, in NJ there is a MSRP maximum of $55000 to get the $5000 state EV credit. So taking any of the better autopilots will push all but the most base level Y above that limit and you lose your $5k. Here it makes more sense to not buy the autopilot, then add it after you get your rebate.

Same in Delaware except the limit is $60k. FSD would have put it out of range for a rebate but if EAP had been offered, it would have been under.

I ended up canceling my EAP after a bit of testing. I didn't think it was ready for prime time and not sure I will really need those features anytime soon given my very limited driving in pandemic times. I did like not having to re-engage AP with lane turns but I also came to the conclusion that I really enjoy driving, especially my new MY and don't NEED anything beyond AP right now. Will probably spring for FSD when it is out of beta and long trips are possible again.