Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2018.48.1 and auto raising issue.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had to speak to the SC yesterday morning regarding an issue with my Auto height adjusting suspension (it wasn't doing it automatically). I mentioned that my software was still on 2018.44, and within 5 hours, I was notified on my phone of an update.

Has anyone noticed anything worthwhile yet? I haven't driven my car yet, but from what I've read on the US forums, the main thing (might be the only thing) is that the Pin to Drive moves around the screen now, to put off any potential thieves from trying to guess the Pin based on fingerprints on the screen.

Also, has anyone else had any issues with the Auto raising of suspension?

I had to speak to the SC yesterday morning regarding an issue with my Auto height adjusting suspension (it wasn't doing it automatically). I mentioned that my software was still on 2018.44, and within 5 hours, I was notified on my phone of an update.

Has anyone noticed anything worthwhile yet? I haven't driven my car yet, but from what I've read on the US forums, the main thing (might be the only thing) is that the Pin to Drive moves around the screen now, to put off any potential thieves from trying to guess the Pin based on fingerprints on the screen.

I think I have the same issue on mine as I have never noticed the car auto raise at locations despite trying to save it on the previous visit. I am on the same software version as you but I have never noticed it working on prior version. I've only had the car (2015 85D) a few months so still learning things as its not driven very much.

Version 48 is currently on rollout, I recieved it early today. There is also need for identification now to turn off vehicle tracking. There is also now a list of nearby superchargers and distination chargers on the phone app.

Last edited: