Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1) if you requested FSD beta since your last update you will not get any more updates until the FSD beta version is newer than the version your car is currently.

2) if you don’t have FSD beta then Tesla just hasn’t decided to push the update to your car yet. Nothing you can do except wait.

Reactions: OhioBobcat
1) if you requested FSD beta since your last update you will not get any more updates until the FSD beta version is newer than the version your car is currently.

2) if you don’t have FSD beta then Tesla just hasn’t decided to push the update to your car yet. Nothing you can do except wait.
Ok i have to check what version fsd i have subscribed too.

612A8144-3CCF-4660-9F53-1AE57E3401DC.png

I already answered it above.

If you have requested FSD beta since your last update then your car software (2023.2.x) is currently newer than the latest FSD beta version (2022.45.x).

You will have to wait until they release a version of FSD beta with a newer base level software than your car.

Also keep in mind new FSD beta enrollments are paused currently due to the recall so no vehicle that does not already have FSD beta software will be getting any FSD beta software updates at this time.

Nothing else you can do but wait until they introduce an FSD beta version that is both newer than your cars software and satisfies all the recall requirements.

So here is response. Anybody care to translate the reality. I dont have some of the latest update features ie auto temp heated steering wheel, update view on car in main screen and new improved fsd features.
Basically it means the trickle has not reached you yet. Me neither. Tesla has handed version 11 out to a few prolific reviewers (the ones you see all over YouTube), but most of the rank and file are in line waiting. I suspect all updates are on hold until the NHTSA thing runs its course.