Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have a 2023 Model S LR which i purchased early Feb. I have paid the subscription cost for months now for the FSD Beta. When i got the car, day 1 it did a upgrade to 2023.2.10. Any idea of when i can expect to get FSD Beta pushed, or even a update? Haven't had anything since i got the car and i check daily.

Hi,

I have a 2023 Model S LR which i purchased early Feb. I have paid the subscription cost for months now for the FSD Beta. When i got the car, day 1 it did a upgrade to 2023.2.10. Any idea of when i can expect to get FSD Beta pushed, or even a update? Haven't had anything since i got the car and i check daily.

Soon. The latest released FSD Beta is still on 2022.44.x... once it's a newer version than 2023.2.10, you "should" see it.

Reactions: tommybahamaX
Could i technically cancel FSD under autopilot where it says im enrollled in a queue? Then check for updates, get the latest then get back in line for FSD?
Unknown. But one issue is FSD beta users are on a much older main version of software - about 6 months behind everyone else. If you have a newer main version than that being disturbed with FSD beta, it may be Tesla will not enable FSD beta until the FSD beta/main version catches up. Tesla is very reluctant to down-version any car. Currently, FSD beta cars are on 2022.45.15. (45 is the week of release) with FSD beta version 11.3.6. There may be some minor variants of these versions (as of this writing), but you get the idea.

I’m in the same boat. 2023 Model S LR. Got it late Feb. Still on 2023.2.10. Booked an appointment for this Via the app. Service Center replied via the app and said my car was on the latest firmware version available for the VIN. Appointment got cancelled.

From a customer experience standpoint, I would think they should want new owners to get the latest updates with the new features. Reaffirm their purchase decision with new features right away and then get good word of mouth.

Note I got off the queue for FSD thinking it would get me the latest update faster but no dice.