Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software updates for longer range?

MrKool

Nov 30, 2019
Virginia
I have not been driving much this year only got 4300 miles on her so that must be messing with my numbers but my max is 371 :(

my average watt hours per mile is 247 for past 30 miles.

r1200gs4ok

Jul 17, 2019
Irvine
If you check your phone app charge settings, it will project what a full charge would get to by sliding the indicator to the full position (see post above from ks1792 for example).
I do know how to do that....in fact, it shows 353 at 90% and 392 at 100%......other Jan 2020 model s cars show 402 at 100%

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC