Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solar rental installs?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
Are they still going on? After a lot of paperwork and follow up my SA seems to have disappeared. Not sure if related to covid or company-wide issue

I did get a utlitly/APS confirmation last month and would like to get them up b/f summer to avoid TOU issues now that we're stuck at home.

Website was actually redone since before Covid and rent is indeed offered. Powerwalls are also back but not quite as simple as before they went away from online config.

I placed the rental order last year and have completed a top of paperwork. Slow grind and not sure if TSLA is prioritizing purchases or any install right now.

Peoria Homeowner Affidavit
INT_Interconnection Form_[Interconnection APS Questionnaire]_v.08.31.15
APS Disclaimer Utility Bill INT_Acknowledgement_[CONSUMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT- 09.20.2016]_v.09.26.16
Customer Layout Homeowners' Association Approval Acknowledgment Rent Agreement (AZ)
Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.3.0 Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.4.1

I placed the rental order last year and have completed a top of paperwork. Slow grind and not sure if TSLA is prioritizing purchases or any install right now.

Peoria Homeowner Affidavit
INT_Interconnection Form_[Interconnection APS Questionnaire]_v.08.31.15
APS Disclaimer Utility Bill INT_Acknowledgement_[CONSUMER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT- 09.20.2016]_v.09.26.16
Customer Layout Homeowners' Association Approval Acknowledgment Rent Agreement (AZ)
Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.3.0 Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.4.1

Any updates from Tesla Solar for your install? I wanted to start a subscription for my home in Surprise.

Finally
  • Installation: Scheduled!

Friday, June 2020
    7:00 AM - 12:00 PM

then

• Inspection

1-5 weeks after installation depending on your location

Question re: I have two one says free removal (special deal last year) other is standard you pay. Should I have Tesla clarify/remove the later version or just use the 1.3 if needed in the future (might move in a year or so)

-Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.3.0

-Subscription Agreement (AZ) v1.4.1