Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SolarEdge se7600h-us no LCD display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kengchang

Jul 17, 2017
California
I can't seem to get the screen to display, is there trick to wake up the screen?

82016fbc3ca9348fb03f763a00160ded_grande.jpg

Flipped the AC breaker for 30 seconds and turned it back on. Voila
I used to have that same unit, if the display works properly you can just tap the OK button and it will come on for a bit until the timeout elapses. My solar rep told me the display units were problematic so the new models don't have a display. I've since added another 9 panels and moved over to a SolarEdge 11400 model that doesn't have the display.

You can always check what the LCD would be displaying through the https://monitoring.solaredge.com/ dashboard. Go to Layout Tab and right click the inverter icon on the map, and select View Device Screen. This is also where you can see past error codes.

The mobile app IIRC will do the same? Not sure though.
I was trying to get it display to do the video for SGIP virtual inspection. None of the button was working and there was no status light. I have been getting email from Tesla since March about lost signal but I am still getting data on my Tesla app. I have never set up with the monitoring.solaredge.com, how to request it from Tesla?

I was trying to get it display to do the video for SGIP virtual inspection. None of the button was working and there was no status light. I have been getting email from Tesla since March about lost signal but I am still getting data on my Tesla app. I have never set up with the monitoring.solaredge.com, how to request it from Tesla?

The installer is in charge of registering your installation with SolarEdge. But I would think Tesla should have set you up. Without online monitoring it can be a serious PITA depending on where your inverter is.

The monitoring will show the output from each panel so you can tell which panels are getting shaded, or which Optimizer has died. It has a mapped layout of the panels. It can give you alerts when a problem occurs.

You can always check what the LCD would be displaying through the https://monitoring.solaredge.com/ dashboard. Go to Layout Tab and right click the inverter icon on the map, and select View Device Screen. This is also where you can see past error codes.

The mobile app IIRC will do the same? Not sure though.
You can use the SolarEdge mobile app for sure if you have access to it. I had a third party Tesla authorized installer so I have SolarEdge app and Tesla app with Powerwall's

You can use the SolarEdge mobile app for sure if you have access to it. I had a third party Tesla authorized installer so I have SolarEdge app and Tesla app with Powerwall's
Same situation here. I found it interesting to compare the energy generated on the Solaredge to the Tesla number. I believe Solaredge is DC and Tesla is AC. The Tesla is usually a little of 95% of the Solaredge number. If anyone can confirm this I would appreciate it.