Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Screen Rotational Bracket Installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I purchased a screen swivel mount for my Model Y. I went to install it and I am stuck on removing the main cord from the back of the screen to the card. I could not unhook the cord. I wanted to see if anyone else bought the display swivel mount and if anyone have tips and tricks on getting it installed?

It looks easy enough but I don’t want to ruin my screen by pulling to hard.

Thank you for the assistance

I purchased a screen swivel mount for my Model Y. I went to install it and I am stuck on removing the main cord from the back of the screen to the card. I could not unhook the cord. I wanted to see if anyone else bought the display swivel mount and if anyone have tips and tricks on getting it installed?

It looks easy enough but I don’t want to ruin my screen by pulling to hard.

Thank you for the assistance
I have orderd one myself. I watched several vidieos on utube. They all follow the same procedure. Check them out.

I just took possession of my Y yesterday and am researching for critical accessories. 😊

One that I feel will be critical for me, as a senior woman, is the adapter to allow screen swivel and tilt.
I, too, have watched many YT videos, and while it looks straight forward enough, this kind of thing is just not in my wheelhouse.

Can anyone point me to a customization shop or an independent someone who has done this before that I can talk to about installing for me? If someone has done already, I’d love to see it in action.

Thanks.