Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Solutions for some 18in wheel options on P3d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
These are konig dekagram in 18x9.5 +35mm wrapped with Hoosier r7. These are the A profile so they have better brake clearance. I was having a problem with the lip of wheel hitting the knuckle barely so I tried some different spacers but because of the lip on performance hub this became harder than it should have been. Then I found these spacers 3mm which go from 73(lip of hub) to 70.1 bore of the konig. Also, the rear calipers just abrely clear so you have to make sure they don't put your wheel weights in line with them. These work great because they essentially just sit flush on that lip and allow easy install of the wheel and the clearance you need. A lot of wheels with our lug pattern share that bore so it may help someone else. These were the lightest wheels for the price I could find. Here's the link for spacers as well. Hope this helps and don't mind my gap coilovers coming soon https://amzn.to/3elQ6TK
car.jpg car2.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: XLR82XS
Did you want me to add to the list or something? I'm using 9.5 in wide wheels not the 8.5 listed there. This thread was supposed to help soemone that wanted the wider wheel so they know what they need instead of having to try different spacers etc