Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sound System

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi.

Sort of a weird question but I bought an inventory S Perfomance that was a test drive model. Very happy with it so far though it doesn’t have the raven upgrades. My question is the car has xm/Sirius as well as Slacker but the xm doesn’t have all the channels. For eg, I can't get Howard Stern. Also curious if Sirius came included with some cars for a year or whatever and then I’ll have to subscribe? Has anyone had this issue of missing channels?

Well, it's in the car - it just came with it so I'm curious - I can tune into a lot of channels, probably 80, but not all so maybe it is some kind of trial plan. I can't view the radio's code either (which is channel 0 that you use to subscribe) so some things seem locked - I just wondered if anyone else knew anything about it

question is the car has xm/Sirius as well as Slacker but the xm doesn’t have all the channels. For eg, I can't get Howard Stern. Also curious if Sirius came included with some cars for a year or whatever and then I’ll have to subscribe? Has anyone had this issue of missing channels?[/QUOTE]
Hi.

Sort of a weird question but I bought an inventory S Perfomance that was a test drive model. Very happy with it so far though it doesn’t have the raven upgrades. My question is the car has xm/Sirius as well as Slacker but the xm doesn’t have all the channels. For eg, I can't get Howard Stern. Also curious if Sirius came included with some cars for a year or whatever and then I’ll have to subscribe? Has anyone had this issue of missing channels?
I
listen to Sirius XM too, and I was trying to get an S with Sirius so I can listen to Howard Stern, news channels and other informational channels. Can you tell me generally what channels you're getting in your S? Is it all music? Anything in the 100s?

question is the car has xm/Sirius as well as Slacker but the xm doesn’t have all the channels. For eg, I can't get Howard Stern. Also curious if Sirius came included with some cars for a year or whatever and then I’ll have to subscribe? Has anyone had this issue of missing channels?

I
listen to Sirius XM too, and I was trying to get an S with Sirius so I can listen to Howard Stern, news channels and other informational channels. Can you tell me generally what channels you're getting in your S? Is it all music? Anything in the 100s?[/QUOTE]
I was getting some channels in the 100's and talk as well as music channels. I decided to return the car though and wait for
question is the car has xm/Sirius as well as Slacker but the xm doesn’t have all the channels. For eg, I can't get Howard Stern. Also curious if Sirius came included with some cars for a year or whatever and then I’ll have to subscribe? Has anyone had this issue of missing channels?

I
listen to Sirius XM too, and I was trying to get an S with Sirius so I can listen to Howard Stern, news channels and other informational channels. Can you tell me generally what channels you're getting in your S? Is it all music? Anything in the 100s?[/QUOTE]
Hi.

I was getting channels in the 100's and talk as well as music channels but I ended up returning the car (it was an inventory model) and wait for the raven refreshed model. Hopefully I can get Sirius in the new car