Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

South Bay Owners' Group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Klaus

Apr 20, 2013
At the opening of the new Santana Row store I heard someone mention it but didn't catch any details. Is there a Tesla owners' group in the South Bay, Peninsula, Silicon Valley? Or was that maybe a group in one of the local companies?

Well, I spoke to some folks at Teslive, about trying to start a bay area group that was more active, like the NY or FL group, and offered to organize it. I have spent the last week trying to reach Steve Hand, who I am told started a Bay Area Roadster group to see if Model S could be included.

I thought it would be nice to organize regular get togethers and road trips. If anyone knows Steve Hand, please tell him to PM me. Anyone else interested in joining, please let me know. I'm going to start link this thread the the CA group, since that seems like the most practical way (for now) of finding all the interested people.

Cheers
Lori

No, you are correct. I didn't see where you original post started until after I hit send. I just found your original post in the "new activity" section.

I'll contact some other Teslites I know in the bay area to see if they want to join. In the mean time, let me know what kind of events you'd be interested in, and how often to meet.

I'm guessing we should use the california thread for general communication (though I'm going to suggest we call it Bay area and let anyone in the that 'area' particpate. Then I'd like to start a yahoo or google or meetup group for calendering and RSVP for individual events, that way, we can give last minute updates on a given even for just those attending a particular day.

what do you think?

Feel free to post ideas here, or PM me with any suggestions.

Great, thanks for taking this on.

By the way, I posted this in the CA section. Is there another one? If so, please copy the link to your thread here.

- - - Updated - - -

Klaus

Why don't we just keep this thread for now, and just edit the title to be 'New Bay Area Tesla Enthusiast Club Forming", rather than me start a new one?