Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spoiler delaminating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My spoiler appears to be delaminating, I'm trying to figure out if this is a protective layer that was supposed to be removed before/after installation or would I need to replace with a new spoiler? I've had the car since 2020 so I doubt service would replace it under warranty.

IMG_0314.jpg

My spoiler appears to be delaminating, I'm trying to figure out if this is a protective layer that was supposed to be removed before/after installation or would I need to replace with a new spoiler? I've had the car since 2020 so I doubt service would replace it under warranty.

View attachment 957053
Carbon doesn't like sunlight...I see this all the time even with Nissan GTR diffusers

Upvote 0
Mine did the same thing, Tesla mobile service dude tried to tell me that since my car had PPF applied, the spoiler was removed and 'is not' covered under warranty. A quick hand shake and wink wink later, he installed a new one for me and even had a spare one that he installed on my wife's M3 for way under retail ;) ;) ;) ;)

Upvote 0