TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Spotify on new model 3 UK

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Martinb999, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

I'm not too clued up on this and want to add it to my music collection (as I believe the subscription is free). When I press the icon on my car screen it asks me to log in and doesn't give me any option to register etc,

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks in anticipation!

2. Roy W.

Roy W. Battery running low...

From what I remember it gave me the option to Log In, which means to your own Spotify account if you have one, or to use the Tesla account, which is the free way.

If the option isn’t there I suggest a reboot (hold the two scroll wheels in on the steering wheel until the screen goes black) and see if the option is there then.

Let us know how you get on.

3. Martinb999

Martinb999 Member

Thanks Roy, that worked. I clicked on login and this time it came up with "use your Tesla account", and then all was there. Thanks again.

• Like x 1
  4. Roy W.

Roy W. Battery running low...

You’re very welcome Martin, enjoy your car!