Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spotted! Who is waiting for a Y or a 3 in Ottawa/Montreal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At least it looks like it minor enough that they can drive the cars on to trucks and ship them to the service centres. I'd rather have my car at the SC waiting for a part for a few weeks before delivery, than not having it built this quarter and having to wait until end of September to get it.

At least it looks like it minor enough that they can drive the cars on to trucks and ship them to the service centres. I'd rather have my car at the SC waiting for a part for a few weeks before delivery, than not having it built this quarter and having to wait until end of September to get it.
Yeah, but no guarantee as to when the parts will be available. Could be in for a long wait.

It's not a part. It's a firmware update moving away from radar to purely camera. "Tesla Vision" It's been updated this week so deliveries should ramp up
There were reports of updated being pushed to many cars on lots yesterday. We're already seeing some people in Ottawa and Montreal suddenly getting a VIN assigned with delivery estimates of May 25-28. Those have to be for cars that are already here. The lots will empty out this week, I'm sure.

There were reports of updated being pushed to many cars on lots yesterday. We're already seeing some people in Ottawa and Montreal suddenly getting a VIN assigned with delivery estimates of May 25-28. Those have to be for cars that are already here. The lots will empty out this week, I'm sure.
Ohhh I hope I get mine soon then. Kinda want to drive by the Ottawa lot and see what's there...

Ohhh I hope I get mine soon then. Kinda want to drive by the Ottawa lot and see what's there...

This was last Sunday:

IMG_1980.jpeg

Ouch, now I'm seeing 3-13 weeks... I'm thinking either I get it in June or it will be in September!
I ordered my grey MY LR on April 3rd. Date disappeared for a month and came back two days ago for June 10-June 27 time frame. Today, like you, I'm getting 3-13 weeks. I'm really hoping mine is in the lot somewhere and the actual date is much sooner. Hard to believe there are that many buyers in Ottawa area.

Mine updated to June 12-24. Still a bit of time to go, but that's the smallest window I've seen to date.

I had to go to Barrhaven Best Buy this morning (managed to snag an Xbox Series X, which is even harder to get than a Tesla these days, lol!) so I stopped by the Tesla location. Lots of activity, looks like almost 20 cars were up font ready for delivery, and at least 3 clients in the delivery process. There were some cars in the back lot and near the service area being prepped and charged. Seems like there had been a significant turnover of cars compared to last Sunday.

Still more model Ys than 3s, and a really nice white/white Model Y performance on the back lot. Got my hopes up when I saw a white Tesla with a spoiler from afar (I have a M3P on order with the exact same colours), only to find out it was a Y when I got closer. More LR 3s are showing up. I saw 4-5 in the back. No M3P at all unfortunately.

A lot of cars in the back lot had stickers with May 17/18/19 build dates, so it looks like 10 day transit time from Fremont at most.