Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Springfield NJ Service Center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I could not schedule at Springfield or Paramus on the App or website recently until I complained about it on the chat function. Initially only listed Devon and Brooklyn, neither which is remotely near to where I live, about 2 hours away while Springfield and Paramus are about an hour and 15 minutes away assuming no disasters on 80. Springfield no longer accept phone calls so it was impossible to schedule. I now have an appointment at Springfield on Monday so complaining worked.

The Tesla Service Center list shows Cherry Hill, Paramus and Springfield for NJ. US Tesla Service Centers | Tesla

I could not schedule at Springfield or Paramus on the App or website recently until I complained about it on the chat function. Initially only listed Devon and Brooklyn, neither which is remotely near to where I live, about 2 hours away while Springfield and Paramus are about an hour and 15 minutes away assuming no disasters on 80. Springfield no longer accept phone calls so it was impossible to schedule. I now have an appointment at Springfield on Monday so complaining worked.

The Tesla Service Center list shows Cherry Hill, Paramus and Springfield for NJ. US Tesla Service Centers | Tesla
Where is the chat?

Damned if I know. I just went looking for it and can't find it. Did they remove it? I'm pretty sure it was on the support page when I used it.

On Customer Support it says:

Chat with us
Chat support is available during business hours for all Tesla owners in North America. Visit our support pages and click on the Contact Us icon at the bottom of the page to chat with us about your car-related questions.​

But there is no Chat feature there or on the linked support page.

When you called the Springfield service center what happened? Nobody answered or the call didn't go through? Or the person that answered refused to book an appointment?

Tesla once again showing its customer focus...

When you called the Springfield service center what happened? Nobody answered or the call didn't go through? Or the person that answered refused to book an appointment?

Tesla once again showing its customer focus...
Just a message to use the app to schedule an appointment and if problems to use the Chat app on the support page. That was why I ended up using the chat thing because Springfield was not an option to schedule. Now the chat seems to have disappeared.

Reactions: Timbo2
It's probably not showing up because it's so swamped they don't have appointments. I had scheduled a mobile service for 7/30 (3 weeks ago) and they just told me that my issue (axle clicking) needs to be reviewed at the service center. The mobile advisor booked me in for 8/6 at 3pm, which was the only slot I could find for Springfield between now and eternity (everything is greyed out for me through year-end).

It's probably not showing up because it's so swamped they don't have appointments. I had scheduled a mobile service for 7/30 (3 weeks ago) and they just told me that my issue (axle clicking) needs to be reviewed at the service center. The mobile advisor booked me in for 8/6 at 3pm, which was the only slot I could find for Springfield between now and eternity (everything is greyed out for me through year-end).
When I was finally able to schedule at Springfield there were no spots available except for one day (this coming Monday) and everything for months following was blanked out. My guess is they just put up a few spots either randomly or maybe daily. It is impossible for them to be fully booked 3-4 months out. If that is in fact the case then Tesla needs to build service centers in Jersey and PA asap. I've been waiting to hear if Springfield has the parts needed for my repair. They seem to be twiddling with the website. "Tesla Account" disappeared from the Home screen menu but I found it on the Support page menu. This is driving me nuts wasting so much time trying to figure out what is going on. If I drive all the way to Springfield on Monday and they don't have the parts then I wasted a day. Calling the Springfield number gets the same "go to the website or app for more information or use chat to contact someone". I'll try an old email and see if that works since the chat app appears to be no more.

Same here, all appointments far in advance, as far as September in fact, are showing "booked", which is either BS, or we all in trouble...
Got one this coming Wednesday at the most inconvenient time. But that's all they had. I certainly will ask them about it once there, since one can't call them any longer, the messages are not being returned either

Hi Tesla Springfield,
My seat cushion is really bad. It's gone deep, curved and hurts my butt and back. Can you take a look and replace it. Contact me at 7327664068.
I haven't received a call back in the last 72 hrs.
I doubt anyone from Springfield or Tesla monitors this thread. Have you made an appointment using the app or website? When I was at Springfield in July they told me they had no one who worked phones any more. You can also try email [email protected] though I haven't used that in over a year.