Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Squeaking from inside cabin help please.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had various squeaking / noises from car - was in a couple of times, and a few adjustments were made to various door trims and rear parcel shelf which seemed to cure it.

Windows going down and up tend to squeak due to the design of the seals. They tend to do a fix under warranty when you raise it, but it usually only lasts 6 or so months.

Also had squeaking from drivers seat and passenger seat if occupied, drivers seat was replaced, however I was still getting noises, and I traced it to the seats hitting the centre console when someone sits in them and leans a certain way. I put a cloth between the seat and centre console and sound immediately stopped. Car going in to see if seats need adjusted to realign them in car, however I suspect its a design flaw given the dimensions.

Great cars to drive but interior quality is not up to German auto standards...will come I'm sure

Upvote 0
I have a squeak that clearly is coming from somewhere below the computer screen. Noticeable going over any bumps. Simply pushing down firmly below there (on the area where you can place your phone to wirelessly charge) makes it go away. Any fixes ? Any luck with warranty service ?

Upvote 0