Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Squeaky noise between the gas pedal and the shoe

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On my MYLR(2023), I hear Squeaky noise between the gas pedal and the shoe. This is very annoying as it is happening every time I press or release the pedal. Changing shoes is not helping but no sound if I drive bare foot.

Does anyone face a similar problem? Any solution idea?

• Funny
Reactions: GOVA
On my MYLR(2023), I hear Squeaky noise between the gas pedal and the shoe. This is very annoying as it is happening every time I press or release the pedal. Changing shoes is not helping but no sound if I drive bare foot.
I recently experienced this noise for a week or so. I scheduled a service because I was anxious, but after a significant downpour, the noise stopped.

Does anyone face a similar problem? Any solution idea?
I also looked this up then, and it appeared to be a typical problem caused by a small piece of debris (a rock or stone) getting jammed between the brake pads and the rotors. Low speed screeching is brought on by this. It doesn't really harm the rotors for some reason, but if you have a pressure washer, you can spray the tires to remove it. Some even asserted that if you drive the automobile in reverse for a few minutes, the debris should be moved.

I also looked this up then, and it appeared to be a typical problem caused by a small piece of debris (a rock or stone) getting jammed between the brake pads and the rotors. Low speed screeching is brought on by this. It doesn't really harm the rotors for some reason, but if you have a pressure washer, you can spray the tires to remove it. Some even asserted that if you drive the automobile in reverse for a few minutes, the debris should be moved.
But I am not hearing the sound when driving bare foot. I will keep on driving for some time. Don’t want to open it up for no reason.