Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Squishy" sound during low speed <15mph - Performance Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i just heard the noise for the 1st time in my 2023 MYP with windows down. it was coming from the passenger side, i was able to record a clearer clip with driver side windows up and passenger side's down. the frequency goes up and down with speed of the car. i have an appointment with service center tomorrow. so most likely it's the factory sticker? mine has 1700 miles.

i just heard the noise for the 1st time in my 2023 MYP with windows down. it was coming from the passenger side, i was able to record a clearer clip with driver side windows up and passenger side's down. the frequency goes up and down with speed of the car. i have an appointment with service center tomorrow. so most likely it's the factory sticker? mine has 1700 miles.
Hi there, How did you make out with the service appointment? I've got the exact same sound on my 2023 MYP.

Hi there, How did you make out with the service appointment? I've got the exact same sound on my 2023 MYP.
went to the service center, couple minutes into the test drive they realized it right a way it was piece of Michelin sticker rubbing against the wheel. took them 2 hours to remove the stickers from inside of each tire. they told me it's a known issue with for the models come with Michelin tires, the noise should be gone now. i took their word for it, i have not really roll down my windows and tested since.

went to the service center, couple minutes into the test drive they realized it right a way it was piece of Michelin sticker rubbing against the wheel. took them 2 hours to remove the stickers from inside of each tire. they told me it's a known issue with for the models come with Michelin tires, the noise should be gone now. i took their word for it, i have not really roll down my windows and tested since.
Thanks, I appreciate it. I have Michelins also and service scheduled for next Monday. Hopefully third visit is the charm! :) I've found it easiest to hear when driving close to a solid surface like a garage wall or a building.