Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ Delivery Details

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One week ago today I took delivery of my first Tesla. I ordered it on 3/7 and received it 16 days later. I rented a p100d x with Ludicrous on touro and fell in love with the brand. Pearl White, upgraded wheels, white interior and AP.

My car had a dent in the passenger wheel wheel and 2 small paint imperfections at delivery. I was told everything could be taken care of at my house.

5 days later I hadn’t heard anything so went back and got an appt for Friday. (Yesterday) my drivers seat also started making a popping noise under acceleration and deceleration.

They did a great job fixing the dent and paint correction. I noticed the passenger side rear wheel was brand new when I picked the car up. I waited until I was walking out and asked about it. They told me one of the drivers rubbed the rim against a curb and they gave me a new one. Never told me before I asked.

On my way home the drivers seat was still making noise. I called the service advisor and he said they thought it was fixed and schedule another appointment.

I love this car, I just wish they would have told me the truth about the rim. I asked to see the damaged one and they weren’t sure it was still there. I saw one but he couldn’t confirm it was mine.

I have owned quite a few cars in my time. Some inexpensive and some expensive. This really bummed me out.