Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR+ inactive speakers to be activated w/update?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I have a service request out with Tesla to look at a couple of things. I included the lack of sound coming from the two small speakers in the front just for fun. Today, Tesla called to walk through the issues and said they got word that a firmware update will fix the speaker issue. Can this be true? I really hope so.

Also, I think premium audio has a subwoofer which is missing on the SR+ and of course cannot be enabled by SW. :) What I am hoping that can be activated via SW OTA update with the premium connectivity package:
* Current LTE connectivity and availability to Spotify, TuneIn, YouTube, Netflix and all the current things SR+ users have now for free (temporary)
* Traffic and satellite maps
* Footwells lighted
* Backseat heating enabled

Also, I think premium audio has a subwoofer which is missing on the SR+ and of course cannot be enabled by SW. :) What I am hoping that can be activated via SW OTA update with the premium connectivity package:
* Current LTE connectivity and availability to Spotify, TuneIn, YouTube, Netflix and all the current things SR+ users have now for free (temporary)
* Traffic and satellite maps
* Footwells lighted
* Backseat heating enabled

SR owner here w/ Current LTE connectivity and availability to Spotify, TuneIn, YouTube, Netflix and all the current things SR+ users have now for free. Hoping it's not temporary

• Disagree
Reactions: qdeathstar
SR owner here w/ Current LTE connectivity and availability to Spotify, TuneIn, YouTube, Netflix and all the current things SR+ users have now for free. Hoping it's not temporary
it was made clear, even with the cars with premium connectivity, that it would eventually go to a subscription model. the sr/sr+ was never originally part of that equation.

speakers CAN NOT be enabled via software.

everything listed in an earlier post can, and since my car HAS THEM i want to pay for them to get them back. i, like many, had the rear seat heaters for 3k miles. Elon/Tesla even said the car is more efficient with seat heaters on vs. just heat. JUST TURN THEM ON!