Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SR Textile Seats and Door Cards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have one picture to go by for the base SR interior textile seats and door cards:

SR Model 3 owners getting more than they ever could have hoped for

m3-standard-png.381778

Looking at the seats, it looks like it will be a combo of the leatherette on the bolsters and outer thigh support, with the multi pattern textile center (and likely backs of the seat). Any guesses as to whether the textile material and overall design/combination of leatherette to textile will be similar to the Model S and Model X textile seats? If so, the reviews for the S and X textile seats are all generally very positive.

On the door cards, the arm rest looks leather stitched, with the only difference being a textile door card insert vs alcantara. My only other concern (assuming the textile seats are similar to the S and X) would be whether other areas of the interior which may be leather on the partial premium/premium interiors, are now hard plastic in the SR base.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the base SR interior.

We have one picture to go by for the base SR interior textile seats and door cards
Your probably aware but there is no actual leather used in the Model 3 with the exception of the steering wheel. Synthetic leather is used throughout. I expect the door cards will be all soft touch (except speaker grill) as they are now. Door card insert fabric instead of Alcantara. Seats either all fabric or a mix. My guess would be a high quality seat/door card fabric would be used.

We have one picture to go by for the base SR interior textile seats and door cards:

SR Model 3 owners getting more than they ever could have hoped for

m3-standard-png.381778

Looking at the seats, it looks like it will be a combo of the leatherette on the bolsters and outer thigh support, with the multi pattern textile center (and likely backs of the seat). Any guesses as to whether the textile material and overall design/combination of leatherette to textile will be similar to the Model S and Model X textile seats? If so, the reviews for the S and X textile seats are all generally very positive.

On the door cards, the arm rest looks leather stitched, with the only difference being a textile door card insert vs alcantara. My only other concern (assuming the textile seats are similar to the S and X) would be whether other areas of the interior which may be leather on the partial premium/premium interiors, are now hard plastic in the SR base.

Just wondering what other peoples thoughts are on the base SR interior.
My guess would be similar to the S. Should be nice. I think the big downside is not being power seats, so you can't use the driver profiles. I kinda like the black dash too. I also like the textile door card to match the seats, the white interior uses vegan leather there.