Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

St Louis Superchargers at Lindbergh schools?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a text today from a friend of a friend who was dropping their kid off at a Lindbergh school. They said all the Lindbergh schools are getting Tesla superchargers..... which I find quite unbelievable.
Has anyone heard anything?
And why don't they show up in my car?

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 57
Got a text today from a friend of a friend who was dropping their kid off at a Lindbergh school. They said all the Lindbergh schools are getting Tesla superchargers..... which I find quite unbelievable.
Has anyone heard anything?
And why don't they show up in my car?

Almost definitely they mean HPWCs (wall chargers). Or they mean something else totally non Tesla related. Also not likely that they were be public (just guessing, being a school) so they won't show up in the destination charger search on your nav.

Total waste of time. Sorry for posting. The person was just being an ahole trying to annoy me because he doesn’t like the contractor who installed the Superchargers down in Lake of the Ozarks. The taunt went right over my head. I thought he was seriously saying he found new Superchargers.