Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Standard Range Plus now identified as Standard [Update: bug that only effects Canadian Model 3’s]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious...is your range down to 220 now instead of 240? That's what I'd be the most stressed about...

Yep both Stats app and the cars computer are still reporting a rated range of 384-386km (240 miles) so the range is within SR+ spec

1BD50897-46EB-4B28-BB61-CDB1B4A8E9B2.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: goletaspring
Quick update - sent e-mail to customer support - e-mail bounce back with a response that e-mails are not any longer monitored ! Started a chat with Tesla -" We are aware of the case and the file was escalated to the Advance Supporting Team. No need to follow up." I will be contacted when are ready to re-configure my vehicle.

I’m getting the same story as you. Case is being handled by the Advanced Technical Support Team. They will be in touch but no ETA given.

992DE29A-93AC-4947-9366-3B1E7BE33C70.jpeg

Reactions: GRNN_Coco
Last edited:
I put the service request in via app as you suggested. Will wait and see. Thanks again for the info!

I just got a text from Tesla Mobile Service. Said my car will be fixed in 1-2 days. I checked and it's already done. Immersive sound is back and it now identifies as a Plus. Not sure is anything else behind the scenes is fixed but car feels faster (Placebo effect) ;)

IMG_1518.jpg IMG_1519.jpg

Reactions: MP3Mike