Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can’t get software update since 2022

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, any one can help with my tesla? I can’t get any update since 2022 until now

My car is tesla model 3 standard range plus and shows that my software is up to date also can’t get any more update

Attachments

• 3798f475-750b-4810-be91-02735547c6ea.jpeg
    3798f475-750b-4810-be91-02735547c6ea.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 46
Wait... you are in Indonesia, but the car shows navigation software EU-2021.8?
Where was the car first registered? Was in somewhere in Europe and then transferred to Indonesia? If so, you probably won't get updates while the car isn't in Europe. There is even a message on the screen that says that the car is outside of the data roaming area.

Reactions: xtofotx
Edbert, there are MANY possibilities for what's going on and you've provided very little detail. How long have you owned the car? Have you even been able to connect to the tesla app? Can you connect your car to Wi-Fi? Is your country supported by Tesla or is it a "grey" market? Really without a lot more detail I don't see how we will be able to assist you. Contact Tesla is the best advice.

Edbert, if you put the car into service mode from the screen, you’ll see if the car is displaying any errors. My guess is that your ECU is broken. If the error messages say that there’s an ECU error, your ECU is probably broken and Tesla needs to replace it.