Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Steam 2023 S LR not downloading?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new MS LR. I have the following Steam problem....

All the games downloaded (backgammon, chess, etc.) fine and work normally.

However, the Steam download never initiates on my home wifi. I have stopped the download and restarted it. I have soft restarted my tesla. My home wifi works because all the other games downloaded on my home wifi.

I have a 1 Tb USB drive in my glovebox. I've tried formatting that several times (for steam) using the car. The car even says the drive is formatted correctly. I can save and review dashcam footage from the USB.

Yet, steam is hung up on "pending download" for multiple days.

Any ideas? Anyone have this problem?

Brand new MS LR. I have the following Steam problem....

All the games downloaded (backgammon, chess, etc.) fine and work normally.

However, the Steam download never initiates on my home wifi. I have stopped the download and restarted it. I have soft restarted my tesla. My home wifi works because all the other games downloaded on my home wifi.

I have a 1 Tb USB drive in my glovebox. I've tried formatting that several times (for steam) using the car. The car even says the drive is formatted correctly. I can save and review dashcam footage from the USB.

Yet, steam is hung up on "pending download" for multiple days.

Any ideas? Anyone have this problem?
You may need to wait for a software update. What are you on, currently?

It takes 30 days after delivery sometimes to get an update. I think someone at Tesla needs to throw the update switch somewhere for you car.
Here's my Tesla proof! Picked up the car on June 3, which came with 2022.11.101.6, and 3.5 days later I had 2022.16.1.1. Thanks, TeslaMate!

1683160375861.png